You can type here any text you want

Race, street or e85 chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jds125

I am in the beginning tuning stages of my new 87 gn project. The car was built by a 3rd party for a guy but he never finished it off. As for me I'm not a drag racer but that doesn't mean I don't want it fast. Also, it isn't a daily driver but I'd like to do some cruising with it. As for some specs: 85# inj, pt72 turbo/fmic,1.70/1.50 valves, 218/218. I have easy enough access to 100 0ct and e85 (if you need others let me know). I recently bought a scanmaster and this is my first turbo car, so any advise is appreciated.

BTW, TT chip I that came uninstalled with car is a Race chip set for 20-22* and 23-26 psi.

I am in the beginning tuning stages of my new 87 gn project. The car was built by a 3rd party for a guy but he never finished it off. As for me I'm not a drag racer but that doesn't mean I don't want it fast. Also, it isn't a daily driver but I'd like to do some cruising with it. As for some specs: 85# inj, pt72 turbo/fmic,1.70/1.50 valves, 218/218. I have easy enough access to 100 0ct and e85 (if you need others let me know). I recently bought a scanmaster and this is my first turbo car, so any advise is appreciated.

BTW, TT chip I that came uninstalled with car is a Race chip set for 20-22* and 23-26 psi.

I would be concerned that you would max out the injectors pretty bad on the E85.
In addition you might have to upgrade your pump as well. You may want to get your feet wet with the 100 octane before trying the E85.
You could try that installed chip on the 100 octane, just start with the boost really low (in the teens) and turn it up slow.

Back