racetronix injector harness

Dwayne

Narrow A$$ Racing
I just received the injector harness and the hot-wire kit from racetronix. The injector harness is self explanitory, but on the hot-wire harness, I have a few ?'s I know where the hot wire, ground, relay and fuse holder go but what are the other 2 plugs for. One is a female and the other male. Someone mentioned to me that one of those plugs might be a signal wire for a FAST system.......a simple set of instructions sure would have been nice.

unplug your fuel pump connector, one side goes into the cars harness side, one plug goes to your fuel pump harness side

Nope that's not it. i kept blowing up the picture on their web site and now I see where everything goes. I think you are talking about their fuel pump harness kit, I was asking about the injector harness hot-wire kit. They did send me 2 nice brass battery lugs tho, I'll hold on to them.

BigDaddy said:
I just received the injector harness and the hot-wire kit from racetronix. The injector harness is self explanitory, but on the hot-wire harness, I have a few ?'s I know where the hot wire, ground, relay and fuse holder go but what are the other 2 plugs for. One is a female and the other male. Someone mentioned to me that one of those plugs might be a signal wire for a FAST system.......a simple set of instructions sure would have been nice.

Please review our ad picture ...

http://www.racetronix.com/product/RX-G7-INJ/RX-G7-INJ-AB-02.jpg

If you have any further questions please email support@racetronix.com.

That's what i did, I kept blowing up the image until I could see it clearly. If you are open to suggestions, maybe a simple diagram could be included with your parts, otherwise it is a great upgrade over the factory set-up......just wondering, why were the 2 brass battery lugs included ?