Racetronix

Royal-T-Ltd

...couldnt tell you how there service is b/c i cant get a hold of them:mad::mad::mad:

always had no problem before hand with ordering and receiving their products... now i have a question and have been trying for 7+ days to reach them and they are nowhere to be found..... i guess that is the only downfall with internet based businesses..... you can never get a hold of a "Real Person":frown::frown::frown:

i really needed parts this week... for the PowerTour... now i guess i will be running a lil' late.

They have a tech forum but it's not easy to find altho I agree its geat stuff but they are Hard to get a hold of sometimes. I've had good luck with e-mails myself. Maybe try one of their dealers?

Hey Royal-T-Ltd
I went thru the same thing with them over which fan harness I needed. Definitely make quality stuff & definitely suck when it comes to customer service. If you are an internet based co. I completely understand the no rep. available to talk to on the phone , but how an internet based co. does not return repeated e-mails and pm's is frustrating. Never even got a "sorry we were busy e-mail" they just never responded.
Good luck on the Power Tour

Hey Royal-T-Ltd
I went thru the same thing with them over which fan harness I needed. Definitely make quality stuff & definitely suck when it comes to customer service. If you are an internet based co. I completely understand the no rep. available to talk to on the phone , but how an internet based co. does not return repeated e-mails and pm's is frustrating. Never even got a "sorry we were busy e-mail" they just never responded.
Good luck on the Power Tour

hey that is "MY EXACT QUESTION" - which fan harness do I need

What was the difference, which one did you get and WHY???
the descriptions are copied and pasted but there is a price difference..... thanx
aaron

hey that is "MY EXACT QUESTION" - which fan harness do I need

What was the difference, which one did you get and WHY???
the descriptions are copied and pasted but there is a price difference..... thanx
aaron

That was my problem -they never answered me :mad:- so they lost a sale and I picked up another harness off the board. The harness I got was new but I still could not tell which one it was.

They have a tech forum but it's not easy to find altho I agree its geat stuff but they are Hard to get a hold of sometimes. I've had good luck with e-mails myself. Maybe try one of their dealers?
Good idea about trying the dealers. Figured it was worth a shot with my unlimited long distance :cool:
I tried 3 dealers and got 1 no answer , 1 voice mail , 1 I don't know. The I don't know guy was cool but said he wasn't up on the Buick stuff. I asked him for the secret Racetronix phone number or if he could call and find out for me but he said I should e-mail them and that he has never spoken to them on the phone it's all done by computer.

i must be a glutton for punishment...

Well....i needed another harness [evac] so i decided to try and order some things from Racetronix....well just my luck, after sending payment via paypal, it redirected me back to Racetronix website and then his site had a timing error:mad::mad:.... well i checked my acct and THEY TOOK MY MONEY.... but then logged in to Racetronix site and my order is nowhere to be found.... once again i emailed Jack and no replies.... this has been going on 2weeks [emailing NOT the order].... WTF was i thinking.....oh and to boot, i spent extra for expedited shipping....

.... has anybody dealt with them lately? i have bought numerous things before and actually recommended them all the time.... is jack okay, WTF IS GOING ON?????:confused::confused:

Yeah I was a little upset when I ordered a TTA specific hotwire kit, and the power wire was about 3 feet too long. When I tried to question them they had no good explanation. :mad:

I planned on installing my fan harness and after looking at the harness and the pieces. I couldn't figure out how the fans were going to plug into the weatherpack plugs. Of course after looking at the Racetronix website I WASN'T shipped the fan connector set that splices into the fan wiring. I sent Racetronix an email on Friday and low and behold...I have gotten NO response:confused::rolleyes:

I have to agree that there site sux and they are hard to get ahold of. And the tech board is there fix all answer.

There is alot of things on the site that needs tweaking with wording and such.

Had a issue with a fuel pump kit stating it came with everything plug n play when it didnt. Who ever made the descrip of the kit simply cut n pasted from another kit and it wasnt accurate.

"Walbro to GM direct in-tank wiring harness (no adapters)" FAIL!! It was not or even close to direct or no adapter

Thankfully I had a harness left over from my old pump and swapped it.

another installment of......

...."AS THE TURBO SPINS"........

well guess what showed up today..... my harnesses.... as always QUALITY is excellent.... [thats the good news]

here's the "Bad"
the only way [i feel] i got a hold of them was by filing a dispute/grievance with PayPal.... after trying to contact them for 2 wks... i gave up, didputed my payment and was done, after an hour or 3 guess what, i finally have contact with the elusive RACETRONIX..... well i'll be damned.... they promised to make right, i dropped my dispute and 2 days later i got my friggn stuff:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THE END

aaron

Glad you got you parts Aaron.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would do business with Racetronix, especially direct.

Bryan

Glad you got you parts Aaron.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would do business with Racetronix, especially direct.

Bryan

Wow.... sounds like you speak from first hand experience...... like i said GREAT products.... just need to figure out some type of communication....

Caspers

I tried calling them in the past and had no luck. Wont have this problem with John Spina at Caspers.

I tried calling them in the past and had no luck. Wont have this problem with John Spina at Caspers.

You are right John is a GREAT guy with GREAT customer service and i have spent a lot of money on his products too... they however didnt offer the harness i was getting. RACETRONIX does have GREAT products as well... they are just lacking on the customer service end....

Wow.... sounds like you speak from first hand experience...... like i said GREAT products.... just need to figure out some type of communication....

You said it...communication!

Never made it to the purchasing phase... not from a lack of trying to decipher the website to purchase something. After many emails back and forth it just didn't work out. Made a phone call to Red and got the Double Pumper ordered and shipped. I was made aware of the dealers but it was just too little too late for me. I was looking forward to trying his products as they look solid but I just can't deal with the lack of communication from a "vendor"

...couldnt tell you how there service is b/c i cant get a hold of them:mad::mad::mad:

always had no problem before hand with ordering and receiving their products... now i have a question and have been trying for 7+ days to reach them and they are nowhere to be found..... i guess that is the only downfall with internet based businesses..... you can never get a hold of a "Real Person":frown::frown::frown:

i really needed parts this week... for the PowerTour... now i guess i will be running a lil' late.

Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 3:54 AM
To: 'ACORN'
Subject: RE: Harness question...

Racetronix harnesses carry a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Which Racetronix fan harness do you have now?
Can you send pics of what has failed?

Racetronix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:34 PM
To: Sales @ Racetronix
Subject: Harness question...

Hello Jack,

I need a NEW fan wiring harness, one of my sockets on the my current one melted and has me worried.....[it is one of yours as well] - while looking at your catalog i noticed you have to Turbo Buick PnP fan harnesses, both however have the same desc.... what is the difference between the two: PNs are FNWH-001 and FNWH-005...

thanks... Please get back to me asap as i want to place an order soon : )
thks Jack

-aaron

Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:51 PM
Cc: 'ACORN'
Subject: RE: Harness question...

If you require a replacement connector for our harness that you have please send us a picture of the burnt connector.

FNWH-001 has the factory-type input and output connectors as on the TR which can be used for two speed fans such as the Valeo.
FNWH-005 has a factory-type TR input connector and two independent output connectors to power two single speed fan motors such as SPAL etc.
If you look at the large images the differences become obvious.

Thanks.

Racetronix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:50 AM
Subject: Fwd: Harness question...

Hello Jack,

I need a NEW fan wiring harness, one of my sockets on the my current one melted and has me worried.....[it is one of yours as well] - while looking at your catalog i noticed you have to Turbo Buick PnP fan harnesses, both however have the same desc.... what is the difference between the two: PNs are FNWH-001 and FNWH-005...

thanks... Please get back to me asap as i want to place an order soon : )
thks Jack

-aaron

Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 11:21 PM
Subject: RE: i want to purchase something....

Please view the .....

Racetronix

Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:22 PM
Subject: i want to purchase something....

.....but have a question...

Aaron

PayPal payment made Friday June 4/10 5:27 PM EDT
Order retrieved and placed in system Monday June 7/10
PayPal dispute opened Tuesday June 8/10 1:57 AM EDT
Contact established through PayPal site Tuesday June 8/10
Customer removed dispute Tuesday June 8/10 7:48 AM EDT
Order picked and shipped Wed June 9/10
Item delivered Friday June 11/10

Please remember that Racetronix is closed on weekends. Sometimes e-mails are returned on weekends when possible.

If someone is not getting a reply please try an alternate e-mail provider. Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail etc. all have overly aggressive SPAM filters and many people forget to check their SPAM folders or have them set to auto-delete.

Racetronix encourages forum members to purchase their products through a Buick dealer such as TurboTweak or Eric's Performance Parts for personalized support.

Yeah I was a little upset when I ordered a TTA specific hotwire kit, and the power wire was about 3 feet too long. When I tried to question them they had no good explanation. :mad:

We did... routing preference capability.