Racing a 1969 GTO tomorrow

Hello Joey, hope you and that stunning Buick you have are doing well. The last year or so has been like a bad dream, however guess I’m lucky so far anyway. For instance one time on the table found out they had to use the paddles to get me back. I ask the Dr was I really gone ? And how long. Yes almost four minutes. I said damn, well I had good news and bad. He look at me strangely and ask what the bad news was and I told him I didn’t see any bright light like they said you would. Ok what in the world was the good news. I said I didn’t see any door with smoke coming out. He laughed and said I didn’t have any sense.
The doctor call a patient and told him his test came back and he had some bad news and some really bad news. He asked what's the bad news, "You only have 3 days to live". What's the really bad news, "I forgot to call you 3 days ago"

Hello Joey, hope you and that stunning Buick you have are doing well. The last year or so has been like a bad dream, however guess I’m lucky so far anyway. For instance one time on the table found out they had to use the paddles to get me back. I ask the Dr was I really gone ? And how long. Yes almost four minutes. I said damn, well I had good news and bad. He look at me strangely and ask what the bad news was and I told him I didn’t see any bright light like they said you would. Ok what in the world was the good news. I said I didn’t see any door with smoke coming out. He laughed and said I didn’t have any sense.
In her early 20's and before I knew her, my better half was in a terrible car accident. She was completely gone. But they kept working on her and brought her back from death in the air on the chopper while on her way to Westchester Medical Center. She spent some time in a comma, then in rehabilitation, and then came the reconstructive surgeries.

I guarantee you, that if anyone has a free pass into heaven it's definitely her. Yet, she didn't see any bright light either. I'm convinced both you and her didn't see anything only because you both were simply too early for your invitation.

My Buick is the same except for a few more scratches, road rock chips, rust bubble and some slightly tarnished aluminum. I drive it whenever I can.

In her early 20's and before I knew her, my better half was in a terrible car accident. She was completely gone. But they kept working on her and brought her back from death in the air on the chopper while on her way to Westchester Medical Center. She spent some time in a comma, then in rehabilitation, and then came the reconstructive surgeries.

I guarantee you, that if anyone has a free pass into heaven it's definitely her. Yet, she didn't see any bright light either. I'm convinced both you and her didn't see anything only because you both were simply too early for your invitation.

My Buick is the same except for a few more scratches, road rock chips, rust bubble and some slightly tarnished aluminum. I drive it whenever I can.
Sure makes you believe in a higher power. Lots of stories out there that can only be explained as miracles and she is one.