Racing a 1969 GTO tomorrow

Tell your brother he needs to put an engine like yours in the goat and then he will have something worthwhile lol

I knew that wouldn't be close from the start. My father has a ram air 4 69 judge and he'll be the first to tell you there no comparison to the way his GN ran with a few mods in the late 80's. Just like there's no comparison between a stock GN and a New camaro or mustang. Technology trumps all. You don't buy a 69 judge to race modern cars. You buy it to outclass the modern cars.

II own a 70 455 GP 4 speed runs 13.50s Ported heads and a carb rework long branch factory headers .My GN will half track it I bet runs 11.80s all day .Your brother was not very wise!

I was wondering the same thing about Ray haven’t seen him post in a long time.The last few times he said he wasn’t well.

My Father In Law has a '67 GTO 400/Auto. I drove it once and it was a pooch. Can't imagine a GN with 20psi not driving around it.

Ya! Who won!!!!!!
I Did, have not had a post in a year, why because I have basically been DEAD. Sold my 14k GN year ago because I was told I didn’t have Long to live. Long story short have big time heart disease, needed surgery, but couldn’t survive it. Conugstive heart failure. However I have a family member that is a big dog at a major teaching hospital that got me in a drug trial then got me stronger , had valve surgery and survived. May be to the point of buying my car back. Maybe on the living and the car. For what it is worth, living with dying every day ( SUCKS). Ray

Going to race my brothers 1969 GTO judge ram 3 tomorrow . Tired of hearing his shit. I am 61 years old, he is 69, he is the original owner.38k miles 400/366hp.Close ratio 4 speed. 331 rear gear.1987 GN 12k miles all the good stuff, 22# boost 100 octane full time. I'm also the original owner. I did out run him 8 or 10 years ago with my 1969 Camaro 396/375hp 4 speed maybe two car lengths.we will be doing this on the street. He wants to do a 5 mph rolling start, which I believe is to my disadvantage. Two old farts doing something stupid. Will let this site know what happens.
Even if he gets the jump, you'll catch him. Especially if your converter is locked and holding ;)

I Did, have not had a post in a year, why because I have basically been DEAD. Sold my 14k GN year ago because I was told I didn’t have Long to live. Long story short have big time heart disease, needed surgery, but couldn’t survive it. Conugstive heart failure. However I have a family member that is a big dog at a major teaching hospital that got me in a drug trial then got me stronger , had valve surgery and survived. May be to the point of buying my car back. Maybe on the living and the car. For what it is worth, living with dying every day ( SUCKS). Ray
Ray!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear you are hanging in there. Thanks for posting!

Glad to hear you had some success with your heart. Hope things keep looking up!:D

Ray!!!!!

God bless man!

Was asking around about ya.
Hello Joey, hope you and that stunning Buick you have are doing well. The last year or so has been like a bad dream, however guess I’m lucky so far anyway. For instance one time on the table found out they had to use the paddles to get me back. I ask the Dr was I really gone ? And how long. Yes almost four minutes. I said damn, well I had good news and bad. He look at me strangely and ask what the bad news was and I told him I didn’t see any bright light like they said you would. Ok what in the world was the good news. I said I didn’t see any door with smoke coming out. He laughed and said I didn’t have any sense.