radiator length ?

Mike_G

Stock ? MUHAHAH Yes Why?
I saw in the TSM rules radiator must be in stock location... does it have to be Stock length as well...?
I Also have a question about ICs . After hearing talk about the power stroke IC . Are home fabbed units allowed, providing they meet current IC rules ?

Mike_G said:
I saw in the TSM rules radiator must be in stock location... does it have to be Stock length as well...?

· Any stock or replacement radiator in stock location allowed.

What part of this rule don't you understand? Or is it the word "any"? ;)

Mike_G said:
I Also have a question about ICs . After hearing talk about the power stroke IC . Are home fabbed units allowed, providing they meet current IC rules ?

Intercooler

· Any stock location or front mount air to air intercooler is allowed... A front mount intercooler except for the piping may not extend down below the bottom of the stock located radiator support.

Sorry, but seems pretty obvious to me. :(

Thanks for the quick reply Scott. I guess the radiator can Be ANY length I want it to be as long as it is in the STOCK location. I guess this means I can REPLACE it with ANY length I see fit :biggrin: I was only asking so I can stay legal with the TSM class. I didnt want the plumbing of my IC to be an Issue... Thanks for the clarification, I think....