random stuff by me

boostified

Here are some pics of stuff I built for my car. This was my first frame off, and I am happy to be nearly completed.

I fabbed the intercooler tubes, intake tube ( you can't see the k&n under fender ). I also built the cage and dash panel.

Attachments

• 102_2660.jpg
    102_2660.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 715
  • 102_2659.jpg
    102_2659.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 699
  • 102_2652.jpg
    102_2652.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 700
  • 238.jpg
    238.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 718
Nice job all around. I really like the instrument panel. Where did you get the analog dial speedometer? Does it run off the transmission or off the ECM? Also, the tach, does it run back to the ECM or did you hook it to the green clip behind the alternator? Thanks.

the intercooler pipes look good. wheres the blow off valve?! :tongue:

i like the heck outta that dash cluster. ever think of getting it anodized black or some color that matches the paint? cause then all you would really see would be the grey gauge rings and the dial indicators. just a thought

Hi guys, to answer a few questions, the intercooler is a powerstroke, with 2 inches cut off the top. Had to do this to get a proper fit. I welded plates on top of the tanks to incorporate mounts that bolt to the core support.
The seats are Corbeau cr-1 model, I believe. I ordered them with the micro-seude option. Now I am going to have the rear seat, upper door panels, and opera panels covered in the same stuff. Thanks for all the nice comments. I do cages and custom header/exhaust work for others, as well.

Almost forgot, the tach runs off terminal "b" in the small harness that goes to the stock cluster. And yeah, I am considering blacking out the dash panel. It's almost too bright the way it is