You can type here any text you want

Rare White Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Guess there's some history between you two? For some reason I feel the need for clarification from my end. P.M. sent @ 7:46A.M. to Dennis / P.M. received from Dennis @ 6:54 P.M. (call @ 8:30 p.m.) I did. / 9:18 P.M. your post that you'd take it / 11:12 P.M. my post. I DID offer a deposit as you suggested in my 7:46 A.M. Private Message just trying to do the right thing the right way. I know I will sleep well tonight as I attempted to conduct business in a friendly/business like manner (not implying anything) and yet seem somehow have possibly been caught outside of the loop. Take Care! Still hoping to hear from Dennis, Thanks, John Rossington.

This car was basically sold last week ,but the a$$clown never sent a deposit,or even called back ,I went out of my way to Fax him a Copy of the title,,gave him my bank routing number for wire transfer,a million phone calls...and I get left with squat...
I have dealt with BW on a few occasions and he has been a standup guy,he wants the car,no strings attached...for me its a done deal...I work 2 full time jobs and, am gone almost 19hrs aday ,I"m truly sorry I dont have time for "let me come look at the car",normally I would have time but this car has been forsale for a while now...
The Verbal I"ll take it is backed up by the deposit made into my PayPal account ,and Delivery confirmation number of the remained of funds sent via USPS...
this situation has happened to me before (few yrs ago )on this very same board and I was not a happy camper,Real sorry it had to come down to others being pissed. :frown: just trying to sell a car...the grey car pictured below is possibly for sale ..

EightSecV6 said:
X2 hopefully he didnt distribute your private contact information as he mine so the "new owner" could call you. :mad:
Like you dont know each other ,myself as well as others kinda know "who knows who" around here... :wink: :wink:

Bill if you see that low life Todd S.tell him I want my money...(this had absolutly no influence of who bought the car)

:( Yup, I'm sorry too...I can understand the frustration in getting jerked around on a sale - we've all been there. I certainly would have appreciated the benefit of the doubt - what transpired between 6:54 P.M. and my 8:30 phone call only you and Brian know. I personally did and would have done everything I said I would because that's how I am. Oh, well. Guess I had better get back to learning how to better judge character. Wish you luck on the sale of your other car though if it is done in the same manner. Thanks, John Rossington

Band Aid

I offered to pay you all your money MONTHS ago I apoligised and offered to make good on my agreement and admitted I was wrong I asked for your address several times but you did not give it to me. I think just so you could drag this charade on for another year. GROW UP!! I offered you the money. If you want it send your adddress or PayPal address to put this to rest so I don't have to read your crying threads anymore.

Grow A Set. You want the money you know what to do!!!

Apoligise for the hi-jack.

tes87gn said:
I offered to pay you all your money MONTHS ago I apoligised and offered to make good on my agreement and admitted I was wrong I asked for your address several times but you did not give it to me. I think just so you could drag this charade on for another year. GROW UP!! I offered you the money. If you want it send your adddress or PayPal address to put this to rest so I don't have to read your crying threads anymore.

Grow A Set. You want the money you know what to do!!!

Apoligise for the hi-jack.
Ok dennisking2@attbi.com (PAYPAL) I was nice enough to send your sisters resume disc back and you had every excuse , I must have sent the wrong laptop,my buddy had the same one that was broke ,must have sent his,,then it was working fine when I shipped it

Own up now that you had to chime in...

Band Aid

Your money is sent Via PayPal. You could have had it months ago if you would have given your info to me then when I asked for it but I guess that wasn't a good time for you, apparently you still wanted to drop petty posts like this on the board. One more thing if you had something to say you could address me directly and not have Bill get invoved it's not his problem and should not be dragged in. This is now put to rest, you have your money and there's no more need to cry about it.

P.S. My email is tes87gn@yahoo.com if you feel the need to contact me in the future instead of radom posts forwarded to me. :rolleyes:

BandAid said:
the grey car pictured below is possibly for sale ..

The very car that the owner in Michigan agreed to sell to me, only for me to find out was sold to you, lol. :tongue: Buying and selling cars (or anything) can be a real pain in the ass, especially over the internet....

The very car that the owner in Michigan agreed to sell to me, only for me to find out was sold to you, lol. Buying and selling cars (or anything) can be a real pain in the ass, especially over the internet....

I hear you there! A few years back I drove from Ohio to central Florida with a wad of cash to purchase a mate to my '86 Saleen only to find a GT with a few select parts from what apparently was a totalled Saleen. The guy tries to convince me when I called him on it that it really was original, (as I look around his garage and see pieces of other Mustangs, fenders - doors,etc).
I finally told him that you either are ethical, or you're not...it isn't like a switch, and that I didn't have to drive to Florida to buy a Mustang GT when there were plenty in Ohio. Another life lesson learned. :frown:

Back