You can type here any text you want

Rare White Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry everyone ,but I have been overwhelmed by emails asking for pics of the car,,I thought car was sold ,still maybe but have not recieved funds yet..but I added some pics ,the last 6 pics are when it was rainning outside ,but they are most recent , the clear sunny pics are almost 3yrs old... Also sounds like the turbo(very faint sqeeling) maybe going bad so I am including the tubo off my Grey car located in Chicago Suburb..

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/turbobuick2002/album?.dir=/d11b&urlhint=actn,ren:s,1:f,0

hope this works

$4000

I left you a PM & an e-mail I'll take it.Call me & we can arrange getting payment & getting it picked up.

Curious to see whether my previous offer to give a cash deposit to see the car trumps a later verbal "I'll take it". :confused: John Rossington

I don't want to sound bad here but christ the car has every option available for a limited & at that price.$4,000.00 to sit & wait,I don't know.What would have been an I'll buy it price $3500,$3,000,$2500???
I've seen rust buckets sell on this board for $4,000.00.

I looked here yesterday & was shocked to see it was still for sale.Never have I posted I'll take it & backed out. Payment sent. Pick up arrangements are being scheduled today.

Bweavy said:
I don't want to sound bad here but christ the car has every option available for a limited & at that price.$4,000.00 to sit & wait,I don't know.What would have been an I'll buy it price $3500,$3,000,$2500???
I've seen rust buckets sell on this board for $4,000.00.

I looked here yesterday & was shocked to see it was still for sale.Never have I posted I'll take it & backed out. Payment sent. Pick up arrangements are being scheduled today.

good for you high roller.

Brian, I had P.M.d that I was more than willing to paypal a deposit to hold this car until I could see it this weekend (before 7a.m.) and received a pm back last evening (6-7pm "ish") stating that I was to call at 8:30 Chicago time - which I did at exactly that time and got an answering machine. Checked the board about 9 and saw your post. I just figured that my offeer for a deposit would have put me before you in line :wink: . Still waiting to hear from the seller.

Turbo T/A 1543 said:
received a pm back last evening (6-7pm "ish") stating that I was to call at 8:30 Chicago time - which I did at exactly that time and got an answering machine. Checked the board about 9 and saw your post. .

X2 hopefully he didnt distribute your private contact information as he mine so the "new owner" could call you. :mad:

I have always had pretty good fortune in dealing with people over the internet that I do not know the few times that I have done it. I saw a car that looked exactly like something I'd like to have, looked back a little ways at some of the sellers previous posts and he seems to be a frequent poster and straight up - a name I recognize, but not for the wrong reasons - and decided to purchase the car with cautious optimism (hence the deposit to hold it until this weekend to make sure it was not properly represented...hey, I trust people - just not that far :wink: ) At this point, as I haven't yet heard from the seller, I would assume that the car is not yet sold. I guess that Dennis has the ball at this point. Hope this all works out (in my favor of course ;) ) and I can drag home another car that my wife can liquidate when she kills me for bringing home another car! :biggrin:

Hi -roller

I can't comment on when you guys Pmed or e-mailed or called.I know from my end I get alot of "yes I want that" & never have anything followed thru.
When a person calls our company & wants it they normally put a deposit or pay for it then I know it is a done deal.
Believe me I have a few cars here that looked a certain way then when we get them they are not. Dennis was pretty honest & open with me. I have had dealings with him in the past.It was not like I was dealing with someone I didn't know.
Bill you know what the value of that car is.Like I stated last night I saw you post about a month ago.I didn't respond when I saw you posted about it. I didn't bother even checking here until I saw it yesterday.At that price you don't have to be a hi-roller to see a fully loaded limited that runs & drives is worth $4k.
We both have had plenty of dealings on cars when we were neighbors down there.How many cars have both of us bought & sold?
They are cars, They come & go.
I really don't feel like getting into a pissing contest, if you want call me.

Bweavy said:
I really don't feel like getting into a pissing contest, if you want call me.

Dont worry,you wont be getting a call from me there is no pissing contest and to be honest I dont give a squirt of piss about the car. My issue was the underhanded dealing but hey, that is the way the ball bounces. There is NO FN reason in the world for YOU to call me at 10 pm after I left the seller a PRIVATE phone number and explain to me that seller didnt want to call me and wanted you to. Like I said, I'm not bent about the car, I'm bent about the way the notification of the sale was handled.

Back