Real Art Carr (CPT) 19930 "N" convertor for 200-4r

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
This is one of the best 200-4r N/L converters out there 10 sec or faster street cars. It is a 9" non lock-up unit for a 200-4r. This is the "real" Art Carr converter. I paid $924 for it and used it for 3 months in my fresh 200-4r. There is about 200 street miles and 10 passes at the track all in the mid-low 10's on drag radials. Im going to a TH-400 so I dont need it anymore.

It is this converter:
TH-200 4R Competition Converter 9" Non Lock Up for Performance Transmissions

$600 shipped to the lower 48

The stall is dependent on how much power you make. On my car going 10.0's it flashed to 2800 at 0psi. 10psi was about 3500. 15psi was about 4000. 20 psi was about 4500.

$450 shipped!! :eek: This is less than HALF new and I barely used the thing! No one out there putting a 10 second street car combo together? :confused:

convertor

I will give you 400 shipped, as it may be a little risky due to the fact that I don't know the condition for sure or have not felt it while driving your car.

I will give you 400 shipped, as it may be a little risky due to the fact that I don't know the condition for sure or have not felt it while driving your car.

Meet me in the middle at $425 shipped and its a deal. If it makes you feel better I will post up a pic of it tonight and even dump some tranny fluid out of it on a white piece of paper so you can see how perfect the fluid is. I can provide references from other board members if needed too. If $425 is cool, paypal to fillys6@gmail.com or I can PM you my address if you need to send a check. Its boxed up and ready to go.

Still available. $425 shipped to the lower 48

Pics:

converter1.jpg

converter2.jpg

converter3.jpg

converter4.jpg

what do you have to do to go from a lock up to a non lock up i have a vig. purple converter right now looking to go bigger? thanks

You don't have to do anything. My trans is still setup for l/u like yours is. You only have to make changes if your trans is setup for non-l/u and you are going to l/u.