Really Cool New GN T-Shirt Available...

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
I especially like the shirt artwork. :D

vader.jpg

Since I'm not a vendor here, I don't want to step on any toes. But here is the info on how to get a shirt. I will also post this in the "For Sale" section if that's ok with the Admin.

the shirts are $22.00 a piece shipped, $20.00 a piece if your looking for more than one shirt.
shipping to lower 48... i will ship elsewhere though but shipping costs go to the buyer.

sizes available are medium through xxx-large.

they will be printed on black 100% cotton t-shirts and pocket tees

the pocket tee will not have a front print! if you dont like the front on the regular tee, it can be ordered without.

front print - three colors back print - four colors

the design will be sized for large shirts, meaning it might look large on a medium and small on a xxxl. im guessing it will be around 12"x14"

i am taking orders for shirts until sunday july 12th. since i dont want to end up with a closet full of shirts, they will be made to order. the shirts will be scheduled to print july 17th.

these will be offered on a few other websites so to keep everything organized, PLEASE provide the following information when ordering:

name:
username:
address:
quantity:
size:
shirt style:
what site you saw the ad on:

my PAYPAL address is:
sales@devallegraphics.com

for checks or money orders:
7190 shoreline drive #6113
san diego, ca 92122

Pete is a regular on a few boards including the V8 Buick board. I have talked to him a lot over the last month or so, both online and on the phone. I've looked around at a few boards and he is a good vendor. I've got my order in for a couple of XXL shirts now. I figured others here would want to get in on this.

As I mentioned, I don't want to step on any toes or break any rules from a vendor standpoint. Just trying to get the info out to everyone here who might want a shirt. :cool: