You can type here any text you want

Recommended head porters?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ThikStik

My sleep apnea is winning
Can u guys recommend someone to do a port/polish on some stock heads? I called a couple of #s i had from awhile back and 1 number is bad and 1 has a full mailbox.
Thanks

Patriot performance

There is a guy at Patriot (the bad ass cnc head peolple) that does work on the side... I don't remember his name, but if you call and speak with Shawn or Chad, they will prolly hook you up

Patriot Performance
1-256-413-3882
Rainbow City, AL !

I would not let them guys do my heads. send them to someone that knows buick heads, that have ported the v-6 heads before...

whats bad i'm just up the road from them too...

Oh man, that was my worry too that they woudnt have gn experience. Im in Birmingham and i can tell you, the people here in the machine shop/perf business are terrible. It really takes 2 to 3 times for any machine related jobs, they never do what u say but u pay anyway.
Thanks

One of our members does CNC porting for about $500 exchange. He's in Florida but I don't have the link right now.

thanks..that sounds pretty good, as i assume that takes the human error out of the equation. The Champion iron price is really is reasoable if one considers they use new Manley valves and it is cnc'd , no exchange.

I love my Champion cnc ported irons and intake. Took me to 10.87 @ 122 on 91 oct, Razor's alky, a slic, and only 22 lbs of boost. see full combo below.

Would anyone know of Khais pricing, if a total valve job can be done, cnc'd or not , exchange?
Thanks

Would anyone know of Khais pricing, if a total valve job can be done, cnc'd or not , exchange?
Thanks

I dont know if Khai would want me to post his pricing but I can tell you this he was going to sell me a set of ported heads with bigger valves and port my intake for less then most guys wanted to do a set of heads I sent them. I talked to him on the phone for an hour at least I would PM him he is a great guy to deal with.
Here is a link to some of his work. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/engine-tech/296299-new-heads-intake-plenum.html

Thanks alot guys...i got some calls to make. I like the idea of proven work , ala, Champion but dont know which way ill go. And i think the intake porting is not super important... i know ill match the intake either way.

One of our members does CNC porting for about $500 exchange. He's in Florida but I don't have the link right now.

Charlief, Would it be guy on here called "Intercooler"? If not, i still remember that he did port at one time anyway. I cant find him.
Thanks

Back