Red connector for boost solenoid wanted (used)

1BUICKT

Hey everyone. Recently I purchased a used ATR Dial-A-Boost controller and need to make a harness for it to work. It seems simple enough to do and I would like to another red weatherpack type connector for the boost solenoid. Im posting this hoping maybe one of you might have a chopped up harness or something with one that you wouldnt mind selling me for a reasonable price. If so, please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks

The $9 price is good but the $12 shipping bothers me.

agreed. did you call and ask them about it? i know i have gotten stuff from full throttle shipped before for like $3 for 6 injectors before. maybe they could just slip it in a envelope?

agreed. did you call and ask them about it? i know i have gotten stuff from full throttle shipped before for like $3 for 6 injectors before. maybe they could just slip it in a envelope?
Actually no I didnt and thats not a bad idea at all to do. I had just cancelled my order. I'll give it a try on Monday and post back what they tell me.. In the mean time I'll still spend the $5 for Claude's if he still wants to sell it to me. If wind up getting the new one with a reasonable shipping proce then I can just toss the used one in the spare parts bin. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent you a "pm"... Here's a picture of the connector...

Claude. ;)
DSCN3050.JPG

If you call Caspers and ask them they can Priority mail it for cheaper. I bought a lot of connectors over the winter that weighed only a couple of ounces.

If you call Caspers and ask them they can Priority mail it for cheaper. I bought a lot of connectors over the winter that weighed only a couple of ounces.

Well, I called Casper's today and they said the best they could do was $5.95 flat rate on shipping the connecter out to me "due to tracking and stuff" lol. I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered two (dont need two but felt better about the purchase that way.. kinda dumb, yeah I know). At least I'll be able to get this little project that I have together.
Thanks you guys for the replies and input