You can type here any text you want

Red connector for boost solenoid wanted (used)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BUICKT

Hey everyone. Recently I purchased a used ATR Dial-A-Boost controller and need to make a harness for it to work. It seems simple enough to do and I would like to another red weatherpack type connector for the boost solenoid. Im posting this hoping maybe one of you might have a chopped up harness or something with one that you wouldnt mind selling me for a reasonable price. If so, please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks

The $9 price is good but the $12 shipping bothers me.

agreed. did you call and ask them about it? i know i have gotten stuff from full throttle shipped before for like $3 for 6 injectors before. maybe they could just slip it in a envelope?

agreed. did you call and ask them about it? i know i have gotten stuff from full throttle shipped before for like $3 for 6 injectors before. maybe they could just slip it in a envelope?
Actually no I didnt and thats not a bad idea at all to do. I had just cancelled my order. I'll give it a try on Monday and post back what they tell me.. In the mean time I'll still spend the $5 for Claude's if he still wants to sell it to me. If wind up getting the new one with a reasonable shipping proce then I can just toss the used one in the spare parts bin. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent you a "pm"... Here's a picture of the connector...

Claude. ;)
DSCN3050.JPG

If you call Caspers and ask them they can Priority mail it for cheaper. I bought a lot of connectors over the winter that weighed only a couple of ounces.

If you call Caspers and ask them they can Priority mail it for cheaper. I bought a lot of connectors over the winter that weighed only a couple of ounces.

Well, I called Casper's today and they said the best they could do was $5.95 flat rate on shipping the connecter out to me "due to tracking and stuff" lol. I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered two (dont need two but felt better about the purchase that way.. kinda dumb, yeah I know). At least I'll be able to get this little project that I have together.
Thanks you guys for the replies and input

Back