You can type here any text you want

Redneck Fuel Pump Test

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok changing a stock fuel pump from a stock car and replaced with a new pump :p I won't boar ya with flow #s :rolleyes: :p can anybody see any difference before and after ???? oh ya ... car drove fine before the pump change BUT it was the original pump . :cool:

Attachments

• pumpOLD.JPG
    pumpOLD.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 140
  • pumpNEW.JPG
    pumpNEW.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 127
Note to self: Drop car off at Grumpy's for fuel pump change. :biggrin:

Have a little trouble aiming there on the last pic haha. How long does it take you to change a pump?

Jason

phillyturbosix said:
That's no fuel pump. That's just Dan dumping out his bladder bag! :D

no way !!! I just go on the floor like the dog and at the end of the day wash it out with a hose !!! what do you do ??? :confused: :p
the second pic I held the hose out (that doesn't sound good :eek: ) so ya could see there was a lot more fuel coming out .. the "test" was like goin to take a leak before ya went out drinkin ..and the second was after many beer's ya finally said to yourself "I have to go NOW!!" :eek: :p
Changin pumps still sucks with a lift BUT I personally wouldn't chance an old pump .. I drive these cars like I stole them :p :biggrin:

Back