Regal With Black Trim

mario987

I was scrounging the salvage yard and came across this. A regular Regal 86, non turbo or t-type with black trim.

The black trim was only on the windows, quarter windows and driprails and side panels. No blacked out tailight trim or headlight bezels nor fender wells.

I did look at Rpo sticker and did have a WO2 option, how rare is that?

Hhhmm...wasn't it only T types and GN's in 86 that received the blackened trim? Did the RPO sticker vin match the car's vin?

V8 n/a t-type with W02 was available.

I believe that option was only in 1987 when Buick started offering everything with anything.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 1984-86 you got the WO2 black out trim on the T types and GN's only, and then in 1987 you could get the WO2 black out trim on any Regal.

I believe that option was only in 1987 when Buick started offering everything with anything.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 1984-86 you got the WO2 black out trim on the T types and GN's only, and then in 1987 you could get the WO2 black out trim on any Regal.

I Think your right on this one.

X2 I think you are correct, 1987 was the first year it was available on any Regal....I got one! ;)

Pix of this spid label?
How did you determine this was an 86 model?
I'm with others wo2 wasn't available on nonturbo cars until 87 model year.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was scrounging the salvage yard and came across this. A regular Regal 86, non turbo or t-type with black trim.

The black trim was only on the windows, quarter windows and driprails and side panels. No blacked out tailight trim or headlight bezels nor fender wells.

I did look at Rpo sticker and did have a WO2 option, how rare is that?
Somebody swapped some parts on that car. I just got back from where my stable of Regals are stored. I have a real wo2 car and it has black grille, black
headlight bezels with chrome around the side marker lights, black tail light trim, black w/o mouldings, black window trim, black door handles and locks.
:p