Regal

Sadly it's the new "in" thing...back in the 90's G bodies were commonly used for lowriders.

If i were them i would turn it around and drive it into the ocean and forget that i wrecked a good car. If u want a truck buy a truck dont turn a car into a truck. Remember the 80's when people were putting musclecars on 4x4 chassis?

i've been browsing SF CL for A-bodies and am finding the same crap on FWD centurys and Cieras as well as FWD Park avenues :(

Diffrent Sides People

ITS AN EAST COAST/WEST COAST THING

people in the south and in the east (and the bay area) usually ride in donks ie 24"s+

People in the west coast out here have lowriders. Every regal i see out here has dayton wire rims, pumps, dumps, and lots of chrome...

and then we have Oakland area's "Scraypers" whatever the crap that means; apparently 22-28s on FWD GM cars from the 80s and 90s :(

and then we have Oakland area's "Scraypers" whatever the crap that means; apparently 22-28s on FWD GM cars from the 80s and 90s :(

ive got wistle tips beyot*h:cool::biggrin: goin on a friends Century Scrayper... im suprised you heard that term:)

eh when it comes to scouring the net for deals on rarer A-body FWD cars; I see the term get thrown alot and used for sale to justify $3500+ for what amounts to a hack job IMO >.> (usually, its the wheels..) i've entertained idea of emailing them and saying "yo dawg, imma offering 5 bennies if you can slap the pos shocks and suspension back to original factory **** and put on 14s and keep the damn flying saucers" lol

eh when it comes to scouring the net for deals on rarer A-body FWD cars; I see the term get thrown alot and used for sale to justify $3500+ for what amounts to a hack job IMO >.> (usually, its the wheels..) i've entertained idea of emailing them and saying "yo dawg, imma offering 5 bennies if you can slap the pos shocks and suspension back to original factory **** and put on 14s and keep the damn flying saucers" lol

LMFAO.... thats funny, but dont call me talking that mess:biggrin: I like rims, i like knockoffs, but IMO nothing too ghetto fabolous. what kind of responses do you get??? lol

exept for those wistle tips:tongue:

LMAO. I lived in the Bay for a long time. Honestly there were a few Centuries, Park Avenues, and Le Sabres that were clean. As long as they aren't too donked out they looked good. I had a friend with a black 1996 Park Avenue SC on riding on black 22's. The interior was black leather and was clean as can be.

Ramone; what kind of responses i get? none usually; because i usually don't email them lol. I've gotten offers of $500-800 for my 83 Olds from the lowrider scene just because i was cruising with the wire covers..WIRE COVERS! lol. but now that she's sporting the bare black stock steelies with rust spots; i've gotten nothing..might be changing that soon when i get the X body rally wheels from a seller locally after changing the starter and getting them powdercoated in either shade of brown (light brown...dark brown...hmmm choices choices choices) instead of basic black...then see if i can find 13" trim rings for cheap and getting the dog dish styled hubcaps available for these wheels; basically i want the ciera body with this kinda wheel look
8.jpg

and yes these are 13" steelies. the centers are in black in this pic, but i found a set on ebay in silver

Ramone; what kind of responses i get? none usually; because i usually don't email them lol. I've gotten offers of $500-800 for my 83 Olds from the lowrider scene just because i was cruising with the wire covers..WIRE COVERS! lol. but now that she's sporting the bare black stock steelies with rust spots; i've gotten nothing..might be changing that soon when i get the X body rally wheels from a seller locally after changing the starter and getting them powdercoated in either shade of brown (light brown...dark brown...hmmm choices choices choices) instead of basic black...then see if i can find 13" trim rings for cheap and getting the dog dish styled hubcaps available for these wheels; basically i want the ciera body with this kinda wheel look
8.jpg

and yes these are 13" steelies. the centers are in black in this pic, but i found a set on ebay in silver

i take it thats your dream car.... nice:)

eh if i can find one. otherwise, its a turbocharged (custom obviously) Buick Century GS from 1986 or 1987 in basic black with GN style interior; or a T TYpe regal from any year, I particular like the 2 tone color of the 82-83 GNs :D there are so many cars i'd love to own..hell why don't i just make a thread and see what people say lol.

eh if i can find one. otherwise, its a turbocharged (custom obviously) Buick Century GS from 1986 or 1987 in basic black with GN style interior; or a T TYpe regal from any year, I particular like the 2 tone color of the 82-83 GNs :D there are so many cars i'd love to own..hell why don't i just make a thread and see what people say lol.

i saw that car, unfortunatley, im not handy with the stick which is why i got the regal:(:)