You can type here any text you want

Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sadly it's the new "in" thing...back in the 90's G bodies were commonly used for lowriders.

If i were them i would turn it around and drive it into the ocean and forget that i wrecked a good car. If u want a truck buy a truck dont turn a car into a truck. Remember the 80's when people were putting musclecars on 4x4 chassis?

i've been browsing SF CL for A-bodies and am finding the same crap on FWD centurys and Cieras as well as FWD Park avenues :(

Diffrent Sides People

ITS AN EAST COAST/WEST COAST THING

people in the south and in the east (and the bay area) usually ride in donks ie 24"s+

People in the west coast out here have lowriders. Every regal i see out here has dayton wire rims, pumps, dumps, and lots of chrome...

and then we have Oakland area's "Scraypers" whatever the crap that means; apparently 22-28s on FWD GM cars from the 80s and 90s :(

and then we have Oakland area's "Scraypers" whatever the crap that means; apparently 22-28s on FWD GM cars from the 80s and 90s :(

ive got wistle tips beyot*h:cool::biggrin: goin on a friends Century Scrayper... im suprised you heard that term:)

eh when it comes to scouring the net for deals on rarer A-body FWD cars; I see the term get thrown alot and used for sale to justify $3500+ for what amounts to a hack job IMO >.> (usually, its the wheels..) i've entertained idea of emailing them and saying "yo dawg, imma offering 5 bennies if you can slap the pos shocks and suspension back to original factory **** and put on 14s and keep the damn flying saucers" lol

eh when it comes to scouring the net for deals on rarer A-body FWD cars; I see the term get thrown alot and used for sale to justify $3500+ for what amounts to a hack job IMO >.> (usually, its the wheels..) i've entertained idea of emailing them and saying "yo dawg, imma offering 5 bennies if you can slap the pos shocks and suspension back to original factory **** and put on 14s and keep the damn flying saucers" lol

LMFAO.... thats funny, but dont call me talking that mess:biggrin: I like rims, i like knockoffs, but IMO nothing too ghetto fabolous. what kind of responses do you get??? lol

exept for those wistle tips:tongue:

LMAO. I lived in the Bay for a long time. Honestly there were a few Centuries, Park Avenues, and Le Sabres that were clean. As long as they aren't too donked out they looked good. I had a friend with a black 1996 Park Avenue SC on riding on black 22's. The interior was black leather and was clean as can be.

Ramone; what kind of responses i get? none usually; because i usually don't email them lol. I've gotten offers of $500-800 for my 83 Olds from the lowrider scene just because i was cruising with the wire covers..WIRE COVERS! lol. but now that she's sporting the bare black stock steelies with rust spots; i've gotten nothing..might be changing that soon when i get the X body rally wheels from a seller locally after changing the starter and getting them powdercoated in either shade of brown (light brown...dark brown...hmmm choices choices choices) instead of basic black...then see if i can find 13" trim rings for cheap and getting the dog dish styled hubcaps available for these wheels; basically i want the ciera body with this kinda wheel look
8.jpg

and yes these are 13" steelies. the centers are in black in this pic, but i found a set on ebay in silver

Ramone; what kind of responses i get? none usually; because i usually don't email them lol. I've gotten offers of $500-800 for my 83 Olds from the lowrider scene just because i was cruising with the wire covers..WIRE COVERS! lol. but now that she's sporting the bare black stock steelies with rust spots; i've gotten nothing..might be changing that soon when i get the X body rally wheels from a seller locally after changing the starter and getting them powdercoated in either shade of brown (light brown...dark brown...hmmm choices choices choices) instead of basic black...then see if i can find 13" trim rings for cheap and getting the dog dish styled hubcaps available for these wheels; basically i want the ciera body with this kinda wheel look
8.jpg

and yes these are 13" steelies. the centers are in black in this pic, but i found a set on ebay in silver

i take it thats your dream car.... nice:)

eh if i can find one. otherwise, its a turbocharged (custom obviously) Buick Century GS from 1986 or 1987 in basic black with GN style interior; or a T TYpe regal from any year, I particular like the 2 tone color of the 82-83 GNs :D there are so many cars i'd love to own..hell why don't i just make a thread and see what people say lol.

eh if i can find one. otherwise, its a turbocharged (custom obviously) Buick Century GS from 1986 or 1987 in basic black with GN style interior; or a T TYpe regal from any year, I particular like the 2 tone color of the 82-83 GNs :D there are so many cars i'd love to own..hell why don't i just make a thread and see what people say lol.

i saw that car, unfortunatley, im not handy with the stick which is why i got the regal:(:)

Back