You can type here any text you want

Relisting my 10 sec GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBIZ

Here is my 87 gn for sale. I am relisting it becuase i replaced the trans with a turbo 400 cause the 200 wouldn't hold up. I will put up some updated pics but i will put a link to my old listing so you have some idea. here is the list of mods i hope im not forgetting anything.

Billet center caps
trw forged pistons
212 roller cam
champion aluminum heads
scopion rockers
chamipion ported intake
rjc power plate
70 mm polished throttle body and plenum
72 lbs injectors
postons headers
turbonetics ball bearing 70mm polished turbo
3" atr stainless down pipe
3" stainless atr pitbul exhaust
v2 frontmount intercooler
alky injection
fast xfi system
3600 stall converter
turbo 400
sfi bell housing
trans brake
new carpet
new steering wheel
15" convo pro wheels new micky thompson drag radials
fuel pump hot wire kit
walbro 340 fuel pump
DIS-4 ignition
dell inspirion 6000 laptop

engine has around 5k on it runs mint thanks to the xfi. the trans is brand new installed in november by Jack Cotton and also all the other work was done by him. the interior is pretty mint new carpet, new steering wheel and horn button. paint is 13 years 6 out of 10 has a few dings nothing a paint job wont cure. This car is rarely driven and is always garaged it is full body even a/c. perfect steet car. asking 15,000 p.s trying to post pics and a video

If you or anyone is seriously interested please give me a call (401) 418-1700....Randy P.S car is located in rhode Island, And the second post is the Link to the old photos, before the turbo 400 install and shifter. Other than that it is the same.

Nice car. Hope someone local buys it so I can see it at NED.:)

Shifter Pics

Here are the pics of the shifter. It is a B&M quicksilver, and also is pics of my custom polished stainless switch panel. It hides the switches well. The only switch that is used is the middle for the transbrake. The last picture i just like. IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

Man as soon as I got my insurance check from my car getting stolen last summer I was looking for this car. :mad: Damn I'm gonna have to pull something out the hat I really want this car..

I was also wondering is it a proven 10sec. car ?

Its not a proven ten sec, but the package is proven. we built my friends car exactly the same other than i have a bigger turbo, a 400 trans , and a fast system and he went 10.60's. and I've raced that car from a stop and moving and he can't pull on me... I should be slightly faster prob, 10.3 range capable. With me traveling all the time just hasn't worked out right yet for me to get it to the track.

When I spoke with the guy last month he stated that he wanted $15k now vs. the $13k he posted....:rolleyes:

trust me you dont want this car.i flew from miami fl to rhode island with cash in hand and could not be more disappointed.anybody who is interested i have pics of what this car really looks like.

Back