You can type here any text you want

Relisting my 10 sec GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
trust me you dont want this car.i flew from miami fl to rhode island with cash in hand and could not be more disappointed.anybody who is interested i have pics of what this car really looks like.

Yea, the guy seemed a little shaddy about the car on the phone which is why I never even looked at the car. Sorry u had to fly in from Maimi. I would have went and looked at it for you. I'm glad I didnt waste the (2) hr. drive for myself.

That just goes to show that pictures can be very decieving cause the car looked decent in the pics. But then again, the pics were not very detailed.

trust me you dont want this car.i flew from miami fl to rhode island with cash in hand and could not be more disappointed.anybody who is interested i have pics of what this car really looks like.

wow please hook me up with the pictures I was interested in the car

Yeah I recieved said Pics & it changed my mind, alot of rust issues. saved me a trip & a bunch of $ :D :biggrin: I can post the pics but I'm not trying to be a hater :rolleyes:

Saved me alot of time that I dont have as well. Thanks for letting us know.

His description says
"the trans is brand new installed in november by Jack Cotton and also all the other work was done by him. "

I talked to Jack and he said he only did the trans on this car. Not "all the other work" as stated. :confused:

mine is cool no rust and perty just ask brett shoot one i will take any picture anybody wants and also set the back tires on fire turn a black man white/ he he/ or a white man flush he he just kiddin you wont be waisting your time looking at my car im about to keep it man it sure is fun to drive i promise you it will set you back in seat and put a smile on your face.i like em fast GOING FAST OLD SCHOOL.WITH CLASS.

Well.....post the pics already im sure im not the only one wantin to see them.....

Well.....post the pics already im sure im not the only one wantin to see them.....
Pics were sent to people who pmed me with their email.the pictures i took are to big to upload.send me your email and i will forward you some.

IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0446.jpg
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_04522.jpg
IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg

make your own decession. car has alot of perf. parts but obviously needs body work. a 10 sec. car may be worth dealing with cosmetics to some people. I mean if the price was right I would consider it. but for $15,000 0r even $13,000 gonna be a hard sale looking like this :wink:

Lol.... OMG. What a POS! I would say the car is at best worth $7500 considering it needs a complete new paint job as well as body work. I can't believe someone would actually try to pass a POS like that off to members on this board. I would be flat out embarassed to show a car like that.

Still haven't heard anything about the Salvage/Rebuilt title?

Too some the title wont make a difference,They plan on just racing it anyway...And it if obviously far from stock...But If it indeed does have a Bad title on it,Shouldn't it be mentioned in the Ad?

this car has a stolen vin on it and in rhode island if the car is over ten years old there is no title issued.Overall this car has major issues.This car has shims on both fenders and both doors and the guy still tried to tell me that the car was never in an accident.turboc if this car is nice i would hate to see what you call ugly.

Back