Repeat procedure.

Done yet?:tongue:

Hey, what are your thoughts on single-plane vs dual-plane intakes for a blow-thru?
Does the conventional dual-plane-is-better-for-low-end-torque still apply?
I got a great deal on an E-brock Performer. It puts the carb about 3.25" over the top of the intake port. Hope everything fits!

Lol Done! no gaskets tho.
Sure, yeah dual plane is great for helping low end especially on this v6. Now I'm going to ask what are you towing with your blowthru turbo regal to have to lug it around so low?

As soon as this snow is gone "I don't care if it's still cold" I can get the Regal back out and tune this Holley up as soon as I get the gaskets, at which time I'll also be checking the rear suspension mod for Traction!! lol @ Charlie.

Then i'll have to figure out what to build next. I only have 1 more car that needs a drive line '74 Mercedes and I have to choose between these engines: Buick v6's 4.1L, '97 L67 S2 3800 or Buick v8's '75 350 '73 455. I have ONE extra 425 Nailhead but It's not going anywhere or in anything.

If you're up to it Adam I'd go with the Series II 3800. Mileage and power is the best soluting with things like they are right now. You just need the parts off a last gen Camaro to make it work.

Less the ECM the L67 is complete with a 5 spd too, Then it wouldn't take much in the way of an ECM and fuel system to light it up. Hmmmm

Do a search in the hybred section Jase. There's a thread about putting a Series II engine in a metric chasis. He turboed it as well and it's freeking fast. If I remember right his first try got him into the 11's with no issues.

I also found a video of the dyno sessions when I had my car tested on the local forum.
It's not too bad of a video but I don't know who recorded it, it has many cars running on the dyno, they only got one of my dyno runs and it was the bad one when my charge piping blew apart. "Go figure"
I'll post it up, or a link too it when I get home.

This video sucks! This Dyno Sucks! I didn't make it I don't know who made it. but if you watch enough you might get rewarded with a civic almost flying off the dyno.
View My Video

Yes that was the first pull, I got three complete pulls in. Jase the dyno sheet is in my '84 regal thread in the members ride section.
Charlie the file is HUGE like 200MB's it dont like to stream.

That camaro had a hole in the block too.

Peak was 290HP and 400FTLBS to the wheels. It was non-intercooled, low timing, lowboost, carb right out of the box way out of tune.
That's 386.7 flywheel HP and 533 FTLBS at the flywheel.

Peak was 290HP and 400FTLBS to the wheels. It was non-intercooled, low timing, lowboost, carb right out of the box way out of tune.
That's 386.7 flywheel HP and 533 FTLBS at the flywheel.

Nice!

Finally I can get back on this!
I got all the parts in today "had to send the floats back, Right material wrong hang location" They the new "right" floats will be in tomorrow. I love getting Genuine Holley high performance parts at well under dealer cost, No I'm not rubbing it in.

Attachments

• HPIM0748.jpg
    HPIM0748.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 420