Replacement Rubber Fuel Lines(tank to hardlines)

tnt6

Doing a frame off and replacing all fuel lines. Have complete stainless replacement lines. Does anyone know where new/replacement rubber fuel lines can be bought. The rubber fuel lines that go from the hardlines on the fuel sending unit on top of the tank ,and the second rubber section from the smaller hard lines mounted to the underside of the body above the rear axle which tie up to the actual hardlines? I thought I saw them on the Highway Stars site some time ago but can't find them there any longer....suggestions appreciated.

Those don't look like the specific bent hoses. If thats the case all of the chain auto parts stores carry fuel injection hose.

If all you need is the rubber lines. Just get 30R9 high pressure fuel injection hose. That stuff can be found almost anywhere. It's the 30R10 high pressure line rated for submersion that's a pain to get.

Highway Stars has a kit with the correct hoses.

Doing a frame off and replacing all fuel lines. Have complete stainless replacement lines. Does anyone know where new/replacement rubber fuel lines can be bought. The rubber fuel lines that go from the hardlines on the fuel sending unit on top of the tank ,and the second rubber section from the smaller hard lines mounted to the underside of the body above the rear axle which tie up to the actual hardlines? I thought I saw them on the Highway Stars site some time ago but can't find them there any longer....suggestions appreciated.

Highway Stars has a kit with the correct hoses.

Highway Stars has the EXACT lengths (no cutting required) Plug and Play

Here are the links:

Standpipes to fuel hard line set http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-735/Buick-Grand-National-fuel/Detail
Fuel sender to standpipe set http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-712/Buick-Grand-National-fuel/Detail

Highway Stars has the EXACT lengths (no cutting required) Plug and Play

Here are the links:

Standpipes to fuel hard line set http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-735/Buick-Grand-National-fuel/Detail
Fuel sender to standpipe set http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-712/Buick-Grand-National-fuel/Detail

At the time of this recent post (Friday afternoon 3/8/13) we had several sets of hoses in stock.
Between Friday afternoon(at the time of this post) and Monday morning, we received several orders for these hoses.
All the orders depleted our inventory.

So many of you who may have tried to click on the links once the inventory was depleted, were not able to see the product on our website.
THAT IS BECAUSE: Highway Stars website is linked to inventory. It is "REAL TIME" status.
Our website will only allow the product to be displayed if it actually in stock.

We do have more hoses on order and EXPECT TO RECEIVE MORE INVENTORY LATER THIS WEEK.
At that time, the inventory will be updated, and they will appear once again on our website. Please check back later.

Thanks

I'm also doing the same project. Got my lines from Highway Stars...awesome to deal with. My question is what is the best clamp to use for the rubber to the hard line? I got some of the fuel injector hose clamps at a part store. They look a lot better than the standard hose clamp. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

i bought a bunch of the smallest stainless clamps highway stars sells and used two on each end of the high pressure or supply line and on on each end of the others...new and inexpensive

At the time of this recent post (Friday afternoon 3/8/13) we had several sets of hoses in stock.
Between Friday afternoon(at the time of this post) and Monday morning, we received several orders for these hoses.
All the orders depleted our inventory.

So many of you who may have tried to click on the links once the inventory was depleted, were not able to see the product on our website.
THAT IS BECAUSE: Highway Stars website is linked to inventory. It is "REAL TIME" status.
Our website will only allow the product to be displayed if it actually in stock.

We do have more hoses on order and EXPECT TO RECEIVE MORE INVENTORY LATER THIS WEEK.
At that time, the inventory will be updated, and they will appear once again on our website. Please check back later.

Thanks
After reading this I figure is ask.
Do you sell the steel 3/8" fuel supply line that runs from fuel filter along driver side frame rail to front?

check out" inline tube" just outside of detroit. They have a good web site and have all the lines in steel and stainless