You can type here any text you want

replacing the short lines on the ft fuel supply/return lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
NE1 have a source for the crimp sleeves and hose?? Or, do I have to buy new assys??
That fails, what size is the adapter for the return line at the frame? {I have -6 stuff I can use.}

You talking about the short lines down the front of the motor? Most vendors have stainless steel replacements for those with the hose included. Any hose shop (giggity) should be able to make them.

Yep. Went to the NAPA hose shop... Looked at me, like I had something on my face....:D
I'll try Hiway stars and Kirban for starters...
Thanks,:smuggrin:

Well did you get hosed?
Pretty much. :rolleyes:
We found 1/4" EFI hose and crimp fittings w/ JIC {-6} ends on them. No individual sleeves. Counter guy was pretty much lost trying to ID them in the Weatherhead cat.
I had to cut the return tube, as it had a serious ding in it. I thot I had the correct o'ring to -6 adapter. Turns out, I have only the feed line adapter. Might find a return adapter, and run -6 hose from the reg and to the feed side, use a compression coupling on the damaged return area.

Chuck, if you need custom fuel lines, call me Monday, or during the week, as we can make whatever you need for your application.

I have brazed JIC adaptors to both sides and used -6 hose and fittings. Or replace everything with AN hose, as needed for fuel requirements. The return line is a funky fitting to fabricate. I posted pictures a long time ago showing it.

Back