You can type here any text you want

Reproduction Custom Indy Pace Car Plates: REVISED

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Who Needs 8 said:
Last night I found http://photolicenseplates.com and sent them an email. Hopefully they're reply . . . this is so frustrating when people don't return emails.
I'm certain everyone on here really appreciates your determination on this Maston. It can be very frustrating, I'm amazed at how many people are still in business. I've been recently looking for commercial real estate and am amazed at how many realators don't return my calls or refuse to talk to you if your not a broker...so I won't be buying from them..they are also the highest priced lots..wonder they stay in business.
Thanks again for doing this!

I also changed up the Hall of Fame plate after looking at a real one

Attachments

• HallOfFame.gif
    HallOfFame.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 102
Keep at them! I too wonder how some of these people stay in bussiness! I'll take a Hall of Fame one also! Looks good to hang on the wall. Just keep this thread up to date so we know you didn't give up! :cool:

And round 2 of emails went out. I did find another way to contact photolicenseplates.com that says they'll reply between 12-72 hours . . . so they have 60 hours to reply :biggrin:

I will contact a company I know in the UK to see if they can help us out with this, they do repro US license plates and I've used them in the past but not sure if they can do the custom type if we would provide the scanned images ... I'll have to ask when I'm back in the country next

Jan Larsson said:
I will contact a company I know in the UK to see if they can help us out with this, they do repro US license plates and I've used them in the past but not sure if they can do the custom type if we would provide the scanned images ... I'll have to ask when I'm back in the country next

Cool, thanks Jan. BTW: I've got your Real Hall of Fame plate on my watch list :biggrin:

Back