Revolution Project 1997 Talon 1000Whp Goal

Revolution

So I'm doing another round of updates and mods to my car so I thought I would share them with everybody. Some of the mods well be safety, and some well be electronic and performance oriented. Also after cruising with the car down in Lethbridge I'm hoping to make the car faster but more street able this year so I can enjoy it on the street even more. Enjoy.

Some detaling I was doing and a new TIG'd and coated 4" down pipe, and custom ram air setup. :D

Revolution2010.JPG

Here are some of the car I was out cruising yesterday and stopped a several locations to take some pics.

photoshoot1.JPG

photoshoot2.JPG

photoshootmotor1.JPG

photoshootmotor2.JPG

Wow, that looks like a fun street car.

I am hoping if they build the new regal in a coupe or 3door
it would kind of be like a bigger version of your car.

Just an update I had the car on the track Sunday with some kind of clutch release issue causing the clutch to slip all the way through first resulting in a 2.7 60Ft :banghead: When it did grab it did manage to pull itself to 158Mph (y) So I think I'm right around the 1000Whp mark and have lots of boost and nitrous yet to come. In its current state I'm gaining roughly 30 hp per lb of boost and I figure I have another 10 plus psi left on the table.

Just an update I had the car on the track Sunday with some kind of clutch release issue causing the clutch to slip all the way through first resulting in a 2.7 60Ft :banghead: When it did grab it did manage to pull itself to 158Mph (y) So I think I'm right around the 1000Whp mark and have lots of boost and nitrous yet to come. In its current state I'm gaining roughly 30 hp per lb of boost and I figure I have another 10 plus psi left on the table.

Congratulations on the new best MPH.
Update your signature please. =)

Another update went to the track today and still having some clutch issues but ran 3 or 4 9 second passes with the slowest being 154Mph :)