You can type here any text you want

Reynolds Pics / Vids 2007

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Can't wait to see it Clint! Man thanks for traveling to all these races and taking those awesome pics! Now vids too:biggrin:

Clint, was that you taking the pics at the track? There was a fellow on the far side on the wall taking pics at the start. I seen him there right as I was taking off on a run by me. Was hoping you got that lauch if that was you. Thanks Daniel Ray

Clint, was that you taking the pics at the track? There was a fellow on the far side on the wall taking pics at the start. I seen him there right as I was taking off on a run by me. Was hoping you got that lauch if that was you. Thanks Daniel Ray

PM me with some of your car info and I will take a look...

Clint,

Thanks so much for taking some video from this event and sharing it with us.:cool: Out of all the Buick events each year Reynolds seems to always be one of the most exciting and it seems like there is always no vids or pics that get posted from it:confused: Anyways, thanks again for your work:smile:

Also, thanks to those that have posted pics:cool:

Vids

Ok... I finally got a chance to get these done. Connection is sorta slow so be patient. Save target as to all vids below. You won't be disappointed :cool:

Round 2 TSM Qualifying

Round 1 TSM Race, Jason White goes drifting

Semi final round of TSM from finish line

Don Cruz wicked wheelstand!!

Dick Kearney's Oilpan smashing wheelstand!!

Dick Kearney's record setting TSM pass

Stanley Racings 7.70 pass!!

I only took a very few pictures unfortunately :(. One of which is THE timeslip of the TSM record setting pass!! The other is a group of folks, not sure who they were as they were just gathering near the scales for some reason:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC05636 (Small).JPG
    DSC05636 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC05648 (Small).JPG
    DSC05648 (Small).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC05646 (Small).JPG
    DSC05646 (Small).JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC05650 (Small).JPG
    DSC05650 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 319
Ok... I finally got a chance to get these done. Connection is sorta slow so be patient. Save target as to all vids below. You won't be disappointed :cool:

Round 2 TSM Qualifying

Round 1 TSM Race, Jason White goes drifting

Semi final round of TSM from finish line

Don Cruz wicked wheelstand!!

Dick Kearney's Oilpan smashing wheelstand!!

Dick Kearney's record setting TSM pass

Stanley Racings 7.70 pass!!

I only took a very few pictures unfortunately :(. One of which is THE timeslip of the TSM record setting pass!! The other is a group of folks, not sure who they were as they were just gathering near the scales for some reason:biggrin:

Thank you sir, you are da man!!!:cool:

For anybody that wasn't there.... yes the big silver coach made a pass.... complete with "simulated" burn out and dry-hop past the lights.... and back up... brake building boost... and full run thru the quarter......

Only in Reynolds.

28 something at 51 mph if I remember...... set a new track record.... (for a bus).... :eek:

Damn !!!

The Cruz Missile sounds so awesome !!!!!! :eek: :eek: Damn !!! :eek: I love the way it sounds ! Thanx 4 sharing the vids !! :cool:

Back