You can type here any text you want

Reynold's TSM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
Congratulations to Jason White for running a 9.078@150.11 on his way to the win in TSM. Steve Sullivan ran a personal best of 9.386@143.72. Randy Alexander also ran a personal best in his iron headed TSM car with a 9.463@141.86. Great job guys!

Good to see the great numbers, congrats guys!

Congrats to all.

After witnessing all the runs, I am certain the big wheelies actually hurt these numbers some..... they would have actually been quicker. I know one of Jason's 9.1x passes involved at least a 200' wheelie...... :eek:

Thanks Cal. I tried to put that 8 second pass up for you guys.. I did reset my personal best (9.05) and new TSM Legal Best (9.07)

I made at least 5 passes 9.12, 9.07, 9.18, 9.10, 9.05 then drove the car back on the trailer.

Thanks for all your help!

Hey Cal thanxs ,ya I was very happy with the car and 1.33 60 ft. to boot got lil more to do ,but she got some more left to go.:D:p

Also Cal and Holly huge thanxs for a great event, had a great time.:biggrin:

I got a great shot of Steave...

BuickShootOut049.jpg

BuickShootOut051.jpg

BuickShootOut052.jpg

BuickShootOut053.jpg

BuickShootOut054.jpg

BuickShootOut055.jpg

Awesome Pictures and Video!!! Thanks a lot!! :biggrin: We had a great time. Thanks to Cal and Holly for a fun event once again.

Sully

Awesome Pictures and Video!!! Thanks a lot!! :biggrin: We had a great time. Thanks to Cal and Holly for a fun event once again.

Sully

Time to update the sig Sully....

I got a vid or two as well..... send me your email addy.

Back