You can type here any text you want

Reynolds videos of my car ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Does anyone have any videos of my car making some passes? We came with a HD camera only for it to stop working. I ran the quick 8.

Thanks

Does anyone have any videos of my car making some passes? We came with a HD camera only for it to stop working. I ran the quick 8.

Thanks

Hello LOUIE, it was nice meeting I had awsome time.;) I can't believe it, no pics or vid..:(

I think i have 1 video of u racing the opel ... have to look when i get home

Great! That's what he needs to hear, Mike! :rolleyes: Have you seen the noggin on him? Don't make it any bigger. Somebody please throw a picture up of the GN with the big old hole in the bumper, so we can move on :biggrin: It's gonna be a looong winter listening to his crap :tongue:

oh yeah.....¡felicidades! mi amigo

Great! That's what he needs to hear, Mike! :rolleyes: Have you seen the noggin on him? Don't make it any bigger. Somebody please throw a picture up of the GN with the big old hole in the bumper, so we can move on :biggrin: It's gonna be a looong winter listening to his crap :tongue:

oh yeah.....¡felicidades! mi amigo

You mean one like this one Cal?

Attachments

• DSCF1393.jpg
    DSCF1393.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 254
I like this one best....:eek:;)

Attachments

• winning bumper.jpg
    winning bumper.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 220
I like this one best....:eek:;)
Me too!!! LOL

Louie you deserved that win my friend and it was cool watching you stay in it and make it happen..

From our conversations there might be another turbo car playing around the buick events when it's done.. ;)

Scot W.

How about this one!

Note the red sharpie marks to index the nut to the wheel........

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF1393.JPG
    Copy of DSCF1393.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 209
A word of advice pato, instead of jumping on Facebook thanking everyone, thank your wife first :eek:

Good job, you worked hard :cool:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Louie, just don't post up the one where that ugly slow white car was beside ya :eek: I mean, behind ya

Gnbrett, Billy T, Scott W....Thank you guys for the good words.

Josh, So far I have no vids ....so no worries...LOL

I know that Irela Palumbo took over 1,000 pics at the event. Cant wait to see them..

LOL.... the fat boy in the green jacket just downtrack from you filming was me....... filming the same run..... I have that run filmed too. Unfortunately I didn't get the best pass he made....

Post it up! I need all I can get:biggrin:

Back