You can type here any text you want

Richiehighpsi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for posting the video!!! That's an awesome first pass, obviously Richie has made some changes to the white T, twin turbo SBC??

Please feel free to spill the beans on the combination and share some motor pics if you have them!:D In any event, that is an awesome first pass and the car sounds wicked!:eek: :cool:

pics

Thanks for posting the video!!! That's an awesome first pass, obviously Richie has made some changes to the white T, twin turbo SBC??

Please feel free to spill the beans on the combination and share some motor pics if you have them!:D In any event, that is an awesome first pass and the car sounds wicked!:eek: :cool:

I posted the pics of the motor months ago in the v8 section ;) It is a v6 with 14 psi :rolleyes:

R&D Racing at it again! I knew you guys did more than make funny hats!! ;)

Big Congrats Richie, hope to see ya at reynolds.

I would tell ya but you would think I was crazy. Ebay junk.

That's cool, were the headers custom fab'd or were they something purchased off Ebay and modified?? Junk or not you can't argue with those numbers especially on the first pass with more left on the table I'm sure.:cool:

car

That's cool, were the headers custom fab'd or were they something purchased off Ebay and modified?? Junk or not you can't argue with those numbers especially on the first pass with more left on the table I'm sure.:cool:

just little ebay headers inch 5/8 modded. Put together fast. I am sure harder launches with a new heavy duty rear end & tuning it will get much faster. Especially on the new converter.

DAMN !Very nice 1st pass. Good Job Richie.
How much boost?
I guess I better get in gear ?

I fixed it for you bud.. :biggrin:

Ha ha ..:biggrin: 36 PSI! Well he is from the TSM camps , and you know we never say the truth about boost numbers.:eek: ;)

Good Job with the ebay headers. I had a set i was going to use but the flange covered too much of the exhaust port on my heads. They are made very well for the money.

Back