Rich's Auto

Otto J

AM i finally gonna get to meet you guys? Ill be at Etown for the efi shooout saturday, Turning up the wick and shootin for the 9s.
Otto
Also i believe Jim will be coming with me so pointing you out shouldnt be hard.
If you bring a big enough magnet he'll probably be drawn right ro you.

AM i finally gonna get to meet you guys? Ill be at Etown for the efi shooout saturday, Turning up the wick and shootin for the 9s.
Otto
Also i believe Jim will be coming with me so pointing you out shouldnt be hard.
If you bring a big enough magnet he'll probably be drawn right ro you.

>>>> Damm Otto, Did you think that up All by yourself??. Your a funny guy...
I'm talking about the 1st part too;) ;) :D

Are you riding with me JIM? Just put on the nice control arms you left here, I found that my pass side one was all oblonged out at teh bolt hole, maybe thats were i picked up the old bonneville sway.
Otto

Are you riding with me JIM? Just put on the nice control arms you left here, I found that my pass side one was all oblonged out at teh bolt hole, maybe thats were i picked up the old bonneville sway.
Otto

>> Maybe, Might be bring my ride...
Glad they worked for ya..Now go take it for a ride...
I'll call ya...
Jim

Otto looking forward to it buddy and afterwards maybe we can shoot back her for a mini BBQ and some suds, course platehead cant have any cause beer makes him crazy and god knows we dont need that.

We will all be there...looks like fArtie will be there with his upper crust 9.60 mobile and I may break out the wifes Blue T since it hasn't been out all year and at this shootout we'll be lucky if we get more than 2 timeshots so what the hell.

Should be fun Otto, we can make fun of Jimmy all day..........course if the Mrs lets him come.

Lots of people are drawn to me Otto..........some good.......some bad.......such is the price of fame I supposed.

It be nice to see Platehead at E-town again.
Artie

>>> Thanks Art, I'm Sure You will try to polk fun @ me Too.... So I'll just beat up Richie a little more..

Jim

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>> Thanks Art, I'm Sure You will try to polk fun @ me Too.... So I'll just beat up Richie a little more..
Jim

It's why I instigate. :D
Artie

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
It's why I instigate. :D
Artie

>>> You're just a troublemaker Artie thats what you are.......lol....j/k...........see ya saturday.

Originally posted by Buicksx2

Should be fun Otto, we can make fun of Jimmy all day..........course if the Mrs lets him come.

Lots of people are drawn to me Otto..........some good.......some bad.......such is the price of fame I supposed.
He told me he might bring his car!!!
Thats if the mrs. lets him

salvageV6 might show up to this one, if she can drag her owner down there without breaking anything, the car that is not the owner. ;)

Two passes is all she has made lately without incident.

Hopefully get more in at this event. :)

Hope to see everyone there.

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
Good luck Otto! 9s might be tough, but 10 ohs are a real possibility. Don't break it. :D
A better 60 foot and a few or more pounds of boost should do it
If it doesnt break:D
Otto

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
A better 60 foot and a few or more pounds of boost should do it
If it doesnt break:D
Otto

>>> Otto,

I will bring the Jack for moral support to push you into the 9's, then of course you'll have to run a Rich's Auto sticker on your car cause ya know the Jack helped and all..........lol.

Platehead's already laying the groundwork about having to work and may not make it...............whaaaaaa whaaaaa. Me thinks he's scared of you Otto.

Platehead's already laying the groundwork about having to work and may not make it...............whaaaaaa whaaaaa. Me thinks he's scared of you Otto.

>>>>> Bite Me, JP boy ;) ;) .
2 guys are looking for ya, Travis & Nick & they are going to kick your A$$.

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>>> Bite Me, JP boy ;) ;) .
2 guys are looking for ya, Travis & Nick & they are going to kick your A$$.

>>> Hugo is looking for you too and BA is gonna kick you A$$ too.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Otto,

Man thats probably why he didnt call me today. doesnt want to break the bad news, Damn Jim Take a saturday off already.
Otto