RJC 5" Downpipe??

That thing's a monster. I'd love to see some pictures on GN's with that dp. Looks well built too.

We have a car here we're building custom headers for that will use that downpipe. We'll probably get started on it next week, Ill post pictures as we make progress.

We have a car here we're building custom headers for that will use that downpipe. We'll probably get started on it next week, Ill post pictures as we make progress.

Will it clear the AC box? Or is there no AC?

Anyone using this downpipe? Feedback on performance/fit/function?

5inDPs

JM

How fast are you looking to go? What does your car run now? Only reason I ask is guys have run in the 9's with a 3" DP and did not gain anything by going to a 3.5" DP. Plus there are usually fitment issues with the larger than 3" DPs.

I have personally seen this DP on Jasons dads car. It fits verry well. I am pretty sure it will clear the AC too.

Mine isn't as pretty as Cramer's dad's, but here it be...When I bought it, it came as the stainless adapter (connected to the turbine) and the 5" 90.

Attachments

• DSC02237.jpg
    DSC02237.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 247
Mine isn't as pretty as Cramer's dad's, but here it be...When I bought it, it came as the stainless adapter (connected to the turbine) and the 5" 90.

Wow, that things a beast! Nice! Dosen't seem much room for AC tho, that's for sure...lol

Here's one on a local car.

Attachments

• 11804d1144010862-local-car-show-pictures-today-april-2nd-jeffmotor.jpg
    11804d1144010862-local-car-show-pictures-today-april-2nd-jeffmotor.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 127
Yea, you might not pick up any performance from a 3" pipe, but what I want to know is.................

How Does it SOUND?

A.j.

Here's one on a local car.

That's very impressive! What does it size down to? 5-4 to 3.5 or what? Seems like it clears the AC fairly well but geez it must be tight getten in there to change plugs. That looks sweet tho.