You can type here any text you want

RJC new intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
First off no flames intended, great products and all I like em and use em. BUT, lets fix up your advertising on the webpage a little.

Die cast. not dye on the end tanks of the intercooler. Doesnt impress too well when I think about it being cast by RIT.

"By going to RJC Billet Aluminum Pulleys you can loose over 9 Lbs. of reciprocating weight.
This is equivalent to removing 95 lbs. of non reciprocating weight."

You state reciprocating mass, where it should be listed as rotational. You do this repetitively. Reduction of reciprocating mass is very desireable, but this involves pistons/connecting rods/pushrods/lifters/valves, seeing as they move up and down, coming to a stop before changing direction. IE reciprocate.

Rotational mass is what youre addressing with your pulleys. Same realm as al. driveshafts, 9 inch converters, aluminum brake drums and lightweight wheels. Recheck your mathematical equation now to figure the correct amount of non-moving weight that the pulleys are equivalent to. Unless its just a word mix up and the math wasnt equated after the fact.

That might help your sales out a bit,

Cheers

GS70350 said:
First off no flames intended, great products and all I like em and use em. BUT, lets fix up your advertising on the webpage a little.

Die cast. not dye on the end tanks of the intercooler. Doesnt impress too well when I think about it being cast by RIT.

"By going to RJC Billet Aluminum Pulleys you can loose over 9 Lbs. of reciprocating weight.
This is equivalent to removing 95 lbs. of non reciprocating weight."

You state reciprocating mass, where it should be listed as rotational. You do this repetitively. Reduction of reciprocating mass is very desireable, but this involves pistons/connecting rods/pushrods/lifters/valves, seeing as they move up and down, coming to a stop before changing direction. IE reciprocate.

Rotational mass is what youre addressing with your pulleys. Same realm as al. driveshafts, 9 inch converters, aluminum brake drums and lightweight wheels. Recheck your mathematical equation now to figure the correct amount of non-moving weight that the pulleys are equivalent to. Unless its just a word mix up and the math wasnt equated after the fact.

That might help your sales out a bit,

Cheers

WOW!!!. did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what? :eek: ,when was the last time u got leid.. :) Nontheless we all thank you for the explanation Albert einstein, as far as i know Jason has been putting some pretty impressive products for our cars on the market and my support is with him regardless or typhos on his website, he maybe confused on regards to mathematics, but if i remember the last time i used math was in high School, now i only add and substract whatever comes in and out of my bank account.. hehehehehe

wiked87gn said:
WOW!!!. did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what? :eek: ,when was the last time u got leid.. :) Nontheless we all thank you for the explanation Albert einstein, as far as i know Jason has been putting some pretty impressive products for our cars on the market and my support is with him regardless or typhos on his website, he maybe confused on regards to mathematics, but if i remember the last time i used math was in high School, now i only add and substract whatever comes in and out of my bank account.. hehehehehe

Must have. . .

Last night. . .

I realize that and im trying to help him showcase them better, good products deserve good marketing and accurate marketing at that.

The math used here is as simple as the equations you used in high school, i havent checked it and it may be accurate with just a mix up of the words reciprocating/rotating, nevertheless it needed to be addressed.

My grandpa died today btw, so now what do you have to say?

wiked87gn said:

He has some valid points, let jason answer it........after all the "engineers" at rjc should know better, shoud'nt they? :rolleyes:
I for one would like to know the proper answers. :wink:

he is right, i spelled die wrong and recprocating should have been rotational.

There is probably more clarical mistakes than that on there.

not a big deal guys.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Race Jace said:
he is right, i spelled die wrong and recprocating should have been rotational.

There is probably more clarical mistakes than that on there.

not a big deal guys.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

There is actually one in this post! =)
I do very much appreciate your efforts into keeping the aftermarket alive for these cars.

Thank you!!!

CTX-SLPR said:
your website seems to be down Jace....

Works for me... Il get the ip for you mybe its a dns issue with your ISP :biggrin:

*EDIT*
try pinging 207.217.96.36 and let me know your results

ttypewe4jim said:
Works for me... Il get the ip for you mybe its a dns issue with your ISP :biggrin:

*EDIT*
try pinging 207.217.96.36 and let me know your results

Pinging 207.217.96.36 with 32 bytes of data

Request Timedout

Well........

Mine just showed up at work.

I was able to peek at it, and all I can say is WOW! :)

Just buy the looks of it, it is amazing... very very nice piece.

Also very well packaged.

Thanks again Jason for everything, you build some really quality products.

Royal-T-Ltd said:
Hey Jason can you Please post somemore pix of installed units.... from the engine bay point of view and from the front with the grill and bumper installed? TIA- Aaron

I did not forget you and your request.

Also some guys wondered if it worked with the dual fans. here are some pictures.
We removed the lower air dam with the bumper installed, otherwise you would not see the pipes.

Attachments

• int_ins 001.jpg
    int_ins 001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 277
  • int_ins 002.jpg
    int_ins 002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 285
  • int_ins 003.jpg
    int_ins 003.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 246
  • int_ins 004.jpg
    int_ins 004.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 259
how do you make the pics show up in the post instead of the link?

when you post hit it the little mountains button up under the [Font] [Size] [Color] drop boxes and then put the URL for the picture in that and it will insert it as a linked object rather than an uploaded image.

Thats nice!! Thats how we like our parts, large!! :eek:

Great price and boy do those pipes look sweet.

Jace, I think you were comparing the bar/plate core to the tube/fin before you made your decision on which to use.

What made you go with bar/plate?

DR.BOOSTER said:
Thats nice!! Thats how we like our parts, large!! :eek:

Great price and boy do those pipes look sweet.

thanks, these pipes we polished. the kit comes with plain aluminum finished ones.

Back