You can type here any text you want

RJC new intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
daywalker said:
sorry guys but iam on the top of the list :) . and thanks jason your the man ;)

is that you jerry, ya you are the winner. 1st to get one! persistance! lol

Awesome, any cutting involved in installing that beast or is it plug and play?

Jason - first off looks like a GREAT product at a GREAT Price!! i do have a few questions.... 1for those of us with lowered suspensions [personally I have Eibach Front Springs/Bilstein shocks/Stock Control Arms - Will it fit?2 For the somewhat "more stealthy approach" - Will it be available w/o the graphics? 3 What is the eta if I havent placed an order yet? Are you completely out? 4and a sidetrack question - Since you are a maker of some of the finest parts for our cars ..... how bout blessing the Buick Family with..........Good looking Aluminum Sheetmetal Valve covers ;) THANK YOU for all of your R&D and for constantly pushing the bar Aaron

ps We all cant wait to see some numbers also. Thanx Again

how about those of us with dual fans from ramchargers ,will the pipes fit with dual fans or do you have to make them a little longer in order for them to fit perfect..

wikedgn

Jason is it TSM legal? It looks quite tall.but hard to tell if its below the rad supporrt

Royal-T-Ltd said:
Jason - first off looks like a GREAT product at a GREAT Price!! i do have a few questions.... 1for those of us with lowered suspensions [personally I have Eibach Front Springs/Bilstein shocks/Stock Control Arms - Will it fit?2 For the somewhat "more stealthy approach" - Will it be available w/o the graphics? 3 What is the eta if I havent placed an order yet? Are you completely out? 4and a sidetrack question - Since you are a maker of some of the finest parts for our cars ..... how bout blessing the Buick Family with..........Good looking Aluminum Sheetmetal Valve covers ;) THANK YOU for all of your R&D and for constantly pushing the bar Aaron

ps We all cant wait to see some numbers also. Thanx Again

-the pipes do not hang down lower than any other frount mount intercooler out there.
-They all come with the RJC stencile.
-The delay after ordering is less than 1 week for the first two weeks then i will have them on the shelf. ready to ship the day of order.
-I would like the valve covers too.
-your welcome.
-they fit with the dual spal fans, that is what i have on two of our cars.
-on the cutting, please read my above post.
-we have tested these extensively but our testing is not complete.
-TSM legal

Race Jace said:
-
-They all come with the RJC stencile.

The cops are going to love that........RJC "RACING" painted right behind the grill.

Something to think about......

Cheeseburger said:
The cops are going to love that........RJC "RACING" painted right behind the grill.

It should come right off with some paint thinner or
many other chemicals.

Cheeseburger said:

Take NWA's advice ;)

Cheeseburger said:

I asked them, they said it was ok. :tongue:

Hey Jason can you Please post somemore pix of installed units.... from the engine bay point of view and from the front with the grill and bumper installed? TIA- Aaron

That thing is freakin huge and at a great intro price. Wow is about all I can say.

Back