RJC rear motor brace, TA girdled 8.5 10 bolt cover, New RJC headgaskets

Steve

I have some parts I would like to sell.

First is a RJC Rear Motor Brace. I bought it in the fall of 2017 and used it for about 50 street miles and 2 track passes. Great shape and ready to install. This is the HD version. $85 shipped

Next is a TA girdled 8.5 aluminum 10 bolt diff cover. It is very good used condition and comes with the hardware. $120 shipped.

Next is a new in the box RJC Bulletproof head gasket set up. This is the best head gasket set up for a 109 motor in my opinion. $120 shipped.

Please add 3% or send as a gift if using PayPal.

BA960607-31A5-4AE9-AB5B-80BBE944A609.jpeg3929FBE4-1FE2-431C-93C5-316EBBB53BF5.jpegimage.jpg

Would you happen to have studs instead of the bolts for the ta cover?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is this TA cover an older style, it doesn't have the fill / drain plugs the current style has ?

Is this TA cover an older style, it doesn't have the fill / drain plugs the current style has ?

I have had it for a few years. I always filled and drained the rear just like I did with the stock cover. Thanks

What would be your absolute bottom price on the cover shipped knowing a brand new one with gasket and hardware is 160.00 shipping incuded? Also the brand new ones have the fill and drain holes.

What would be your absolute bottom price on the cover shipped knowing a brand new one with gasket and hardware is 160.00 shipping incuded? Also the brand new ones have the fill and drain holes.

I would take $100 shipped for it. It does come with the hardware and it still has the gasket attached to it. It could be drilled and tapped for a fill and drain plug if desired, but the normal side fill location works pretty good.

I'm going to hold off right now, that's not unreasonable. Shipping is the killer in this situation. Thanks