You can type here any text you want

rjc vs gbody downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moyersgn

Ordered a rjc downpipe and they are on back order now for several weeks. Wondering if its worth the wait or should i order a gbody parts downpipe? 3inch.

I ordered a gbody and received a RJC. The rjc is very nice

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

RJC is a quality piece. Very happy with it. But, no first hand experience with the gbody pipe.

I ordered a Gbody 3.5 dp and received a TA performance 3.5 dp. I drilled the mounting holes larger so it was a little farther from the body and positioned it before tightening the DP to turbo bolts and the turbo to header bolts.

People are ordering a gbody downpipe from gbody and getting a different mfr? How does one tell one from another, is there a stamp? Going to the various sites it appears the TA has a bung already installed, but what visual cues are there between an rjc and a gbody downpipe?

Rjc has RJC Racing stamped or engraved in the flange

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

i have a new TA pipe i would sell for 600 3.5 inch with cut out brand new never installed in oem box save 100 bucks.or if you are set on a 3" ta has them or you could check with BOOST CREW

Back