You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I like the johnson an johnson brand......I'll bring he klennx to wipe away ALL THOSE TEARS!!!!!

Last edited:
Well just alittle FYI....... Don and I headed up to Norrh Carolina to see Patrick , Brian and mr Clark for a TRANNY PARTY!!!!!!
With Trans supplied by ( no other then )BRIAN......Go figure
Sounds more like a Lynch mob..........Get it...lol wow think about all the ways that fits.

For ANYONE that bought new parts over the winter INCLUDING and new set of tires for the race in October... Please see the video below....

Now that I've stopped LAUGHING!!!..........Clint u follow instructions like u DRAG RACE ........ ASS BACKWARDS!!!!!!

Dude that was HILLARIOUS!!!!!

;);););)

JD most people break the MT Pros in like this , then they are ready to rock and roll , Maybe that might be the reason you are having trouble out running Clint .

JD most people break the MT Pros in like this , then they are ready to rock and roll , Maybe that might be the reason you are having trouble out running Clint .

Thats what i thought!! But i figured the TAI-R master knows best.. hes been doin it the longest i reckon....

See what happened was.........Clint does everything AZZ BACKWARDS........ I SUGGESTED ........ He put some road miles and a couple small burn outs before he runs them at the TRACK!!!!!

But as you can see Clint can't follow directions..........you can lead a horse to water but u can't make him DRINK!!!

Don't believe everything JD says, every log he has shown me has him running 18 psi boost, it's pulling fuel out, and the TPS graph goes down half a volt after 1st gear (he's lifting), yet his time slips are 10.0-10.2 or faster. I think he saves that one log and pretends that is the last run everytime so no one knows he is running 35 psi boost ;)

Don't believe everything JD says, every log he has shown me has him running 18 psi boost, it's pulling fuel out, and the TPS graph goes down half a volt after 1st gear (he's lifting), yet his time slips are 10.0-10.2 or faster. I think he saves that one log and pretends that is the last run everytime so no one knows he is running 35 psi boost ;)

O REALLY!!!!!!!!!

Quess I've got another duck to SHOOT DOWN...........LMAO!!!!!!

O wait how many times have we raced...... And how many times have you seen my TAI....lights!!!!!!!

;);););)

I win 1 in 10, but I need that converter. Don't forget, last time out I ran 129 mph at about 20-21 psi boost...

Back