You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Guess who's back? JD did you miss me? I've took some time to look through my last logs. Boost under 29psi and timing at 18 degrees in third. 1/8 mile? JD I'm going to be on you like stink on %@$. I'll run 35psi and higher timing. 1/8 mile? I ain't scared. I'll set it on kill just to see you cry. You be at the scales with my Mellow Yellow. It's over big boy.

Well by his own admission he now says he has a race car.... And is he comes in here and try to say differently I'm going to post the pic that proves it

That car has more fiberglass than a Corvette. I wouldn't be suprised to see him pull that car to the staging lanes with a golf cart or similar pull vehicle.

There's really no reason for a golf cart. An 8 year old child can push the car to the staging lanes because it's so light

Guess who's back? JD did you miss me? I've took some time to look through my last logs. Boost under 29psi and timing at 18 degrees in third. 1/8 mile? JD I'm going to be on you like stink on %@$. I'll run 35psi and higher timing. 1/8 mile? I ain't scared. I'll set it on kill just to see you cry. You be at the scales with my Mellow Yellow. It's over big boy.

OK BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what ever you NEED TOO!!!!!!

I'll be waitin for ya at the starting LINE!!!!

So very true. Heck I will push it for him. Thats the only time I will see his tail lights.

Well by his own admission he now says he has a race car.... And is he comes in here and try to say differently I'm going to post the pic that proves it

Yeah, I admit I have RACE CAR that I drive on the street and RACE!!!!!! (with A/C, P/W, P{/L,radio and alarm)

TIC TOC TIC TOC...................It will all be over SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

Im getting ready to lighten mine a bit....

Transmission coming out in about an hour.....LOL

Bryan

Got my car fired up last night, but downpipe hitting the up pipe and fender well plastic. With the open dump, sounded pretty healthy, and an angry half dozen at that...

JD called today..... He stopped by Party City and bought a 10 pound cylinder of helium and that's what he uses to fill up the tires to try to make it even lighter...... Good job Pookie.

Back