You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Remote 2 step for TR6 completed ....
If I can swing a set if Moser axles before BG the Transbrake will get hooked up too. If not I guess I will have to tree JD off the foot brake ...

Bryan

Just got word we have 2 more TAI racers coming Captflash, an Greg!!!!

Man we gonna have a FULL ladder!!!!!!

Just and FYI this year is gong to be EPIC!!!!

Make ur plans now to be part of HISTORY!!!!
Hey JD, great talking with you regardless of what Clint might say! I am looking forward to it, and it's Grey Racer that is coming up too. See you there and thanks.

If I can swing a set if Moser axles before BG the Transbrake will get hooked up too. If not I guess I will have to tree JD off the foot brake ...

Bryan
Remote 2 step you say???? Careful, you gonna make JD cry cuz he dont have one.....
148849d1382044518-friendship-babd-baby-names-crying-baby-e1333102292894.jpg

Its ok JD... U need one of these??
22173696_BG1.jpg

Or maybe one of these????
baby-toys-1.jpg

Or perhaps this.....
sippy-cup.jpg

Maybe JD needs to go to.......
images

Make sure you put on a fresh one of these first JD..........
images

Bryan

Do what ever u have to do the results will be the SAME!!!

Just keep it in ONE PIECE!!!

Clint you and the wife havin another BABY!!!!

Way to many baby PICS!!!!

Don't have my TR6 controller set up yet....... But just you wait.......my bestest friend Patrick is gonna hook me UP!!!!

:):):):)

Racers
1. KIDGLOCK
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim Bennett
10.Steve Panama
11.JD
12.Bo TTA
13.Casey Panama
14.Turbo Bob!!!!
15.Tyler(ROSE)
16.pacecarta
17.we4Mateo
18.captflash
19.Grey Racer
come on guys and girls!!!!!!!!

Only 4 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!

Remember the MORE THE MERRIER!!!!!!!

Last edited:
#1 wont be running..his killer 109 is in my ttop

Attachments

• 0915141227.jpg
    0915141227.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 91
not sure yet if i can swing it
would have to swap around some parts to convert over to a 3bolt setup .
the 86 needs some sorting on the shocks and the new XFi and i should be able to get some time on that at cecil county this weekend .

Last edited:
Got my car back to its natural state, up on 4 ramps. Todo: converter, back the high pressure oil setting down, fix high beam switch in column, remove even more weight to try to get down to TSO weight minimum...If the new converter can hold it, I'm planning on running "all the boost"

Got my car back to its natural state, up on 4 ramps. Todo: converter, back the high pressure oil setting down, fix high beam switch in column, remove even more weight to try to get down to TSO weight minimum...If the new converter can hold it, I'm planning on running "all the boost"

:):):):)

JD's been running all the boost for years.... his deltagate has been screamin "HELP ME!!!!" Every pass. His car has been begging to stay in FL....

Back