ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can do the drawing again like last time- while JD wrenches on everyone else's car to get them ready before elims! New idea, we drag in a non-running basket case car for JD to spend all his time working on instead of his own car, then we'll know we can drag him down the strip.

We can do the drawing again like last time- while JD wrenches on everyone else's car to get them ready before elims! New idea, we drag in a non-running basket case car for JD to spend all his time working on instead of his own car, then we'll know we can drag him down the strip.

I have no problem MULTIY TASKING!!!!!

Do ur best.........:):):):)

jdsgnxWell-Known Member
0 0 0

Racers
1. KIDGLOCK
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim Bennett
10.Steve Panama
11.JD
12.Bo TTA
13.Casey Panama
14.Turbo Bob!!!!
15.Tyler(ROSE)
16.pacecarta
17.we4Mateo
18.Captflash
19.Grey Racer
20.Brad
21.Clay W.
come on guys and girls!!!!!!!!

Have another name to add to the list!!!!!

Hope evreyone is READY!!!!!!!

3 weeks and COUNTING!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully a 16 car field , sportsman tree and 1/8th mile!!!!

This is going to be EXCITING!!!!

It is not a pro tree, TAI is the ONLY HEADS UP CLASS in BG that is not...

And your point IS....................;);););)

We're SPECIAL!!!!!!

Last edited:
See.... JD has a hard time seeing the tree. This is him in his convertible...

busccrazyeyes.jpg

Now that's FUNNY!!!!!

To bad.........once again.........NOT TRUE!!!!!

But keep the laughs COMING!!!!

JD, I'm going to paint my tail light trim from chrome to black, so let me know if SEM satin black looks good going down the track or not after the race

Yo JD - Just bought me another converter, talked to Mike, he's got the parts for my backup trans to put together finally. You ready to lend me some tools and random bolts to fix my 1700 mile round trip street car from your race car trailer at BG!?!?!? Should be fun! Got clearance, wife gets a girls trip to Napa, I get to go racin'! Trying to bring my oldest daughter for a pit crew chief to keep you in line!

Yo JD - Just bought me another converter, talked to Mike, he's got the parts for my backup trans to put together finally. You ready to lend me some tools and random bolts to fix my 1700 mile round trip street car from your race car trailer at BG!?!?!? Should be fun! Got clearance, wife gets a girls trip to Napa, I get to go racin'! Trying to bring my oldest daughter for a pit crew chief to keep you in line!

Beat him like a drum!!