ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulling the converter was a piece of cake compared to last time. The trick was pulling the dual 3 ATR exhaust out of the way of the 3.5 inch alum driveshaft.

Been a while since I've been excited about the Buick. The converter really should be the last piece of the 9 second puzzle for me. Guess we'll find out. Last time at the track it lifted the front wheels just using 20 pounds of boost and the foot brake to 10.54 at race weight blowing through the converter...

Been a while since I've been excited about the Buick. The converter really should be the last piece of the 9 second puzzle for me. Guess we'll find out. Last time at the track it lifted the front wheels just using 20 pounds of boost and the foot brake to 10.54 at race weight blowing through the converter...

My money is on you to outrun JD.... Don't let us down!!!;)

It certainly has all the supporting mods to do it. Just forgot, I have clear GNS headlight covers to add to get more aero and install a new power steering pump.

Just one more notch to put in my BELT..........Jim u know I can't wait to get to that starting line and LETS ROCK N ROLL!!!!

Just one more notch to put in my BELT..........Jim u know I can't wait to get to that starting line and LETS ROCK N ROLL!!!!

You mean to notches to let your belt out to make it LARGER... Since Ive know u over the past year your out 3 notches so far. That poor belt is on its last notch as it is already not to mention the extra stress that your overalls have gone thru... That's the real reason for all the fiberglass parts.....

You mean to notches to let your belt out to make it LARGER... Since Ive know u over the past year your out 3 notches so far. That poor belt is on its last notch as it is already not to mention the extra stress that your overalls have gone thru... That's the real reason for all the fiberglass parts.....

Belt hasn't moved in over 10 years!!!!

Now I've got 2 other belts FULL OF NOTCHES!!!!

Anytime u want to compare let me KNOW.......:):):)

On a related note, I need diet ideas for my car, I'm thinking, remove trunk tensioner mechanism, remove speakers, remove exhaust, just run open downpipe, pull the wipers and motor, remove door rubber things at the bottom, start drilling circles in the inner sheetmetal, use light weight carpet with no rubber backing on it, remove turbo shield and turbo mount bracket, no passenger seat belt, no rear seat belts, remove hood shocks, remove unused stock fuel lines along frame.

I just have a foot brake street car, I need to take weight off the front and put it in the rear of the trunk to launch with more boost.

I'll max out the 3bar sensor... Got a dual fed 3rd gear trans going into lockup as well. She just needs to hold together. Plus it's only 1/8 mile, so we'll all get the jump. I'll be sure to qualify last to get a shot early in the ladder...