Roll Lips or Add Air Bags

SpeedRacerX

Situation - installed 295/55-15 MTs on 15x10 gbody rims on the rear of my car. Passenger side does not rub. Driver side has a tiny rub from the fender lip and I noticed this side sits 1/4" lower than passenger side. Car has Kirban rear springs, Bilstein shocks, HRParts Sway and upper/lower arms, GNX brace.

Will airlift air bags in the rear eliminate or help with this slight rub?

I'd rather not roll the fender lips if I don't have to but to save the tires and for peace of mind, I will.

Anyone with experience with air bags for this situation?

Thank you in advance.

I keep a little bit of air pressure in my air bags for this reason. With the same wheel / tire combo

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Idk. I havent measured it in a while. I think about 15 psi. Whatever it took to raise it a comfortable amount

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Do the bags actually lift the car at all or just stop it from dropping under loads?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gotta love Amazon for solving problems quickly. Received the air lift bags today and installed them. Wasn't too hard. A little patience and finger strength getting the bags in the springs but once that was done, the rest was easy. I removed two bolts from the rear bumper and bolted in the air valves. Perfect location and no drilling.

The bags solved the rubbing problem. Rides a little hard with 35# so I just need to play with the psi to get it right.

I am still rolling the lips this coming Wednesday also so that when I go to the track, I can let the rear drop to help it transfer weight and hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk