Fender Lip Rolling w/Eastwood. They say "No"?!

No big deal, I've done this on a few of the TRs I have owned without any paint cracking or other problems.
Pull the wheel off, using a large adjustable wrench, insert from inside fender well, close the adjustable down so it slides tightly over the fender lip and the trim piece .
Start top center and do a slight bend upward and move to the left and right of center and gently bend the lip again upward right next to the mark you just made. You only need to go 3 to 4 inches left and right of center. You will have to repeat this again and again until your wrench has no more space to bend upward. You can now gently tap the rolled lip with a ball peen hammer to finish the job. Patients and taking you time guarantees a perfect job.

I use 1/4 inch wheel spacers to keep my DRs off the frame rail and my 295/60/15s Mickeys don't scrape anywhere !

Stupid question. What do you do with trim when you guys roll the fenders? Remove and then re-install?

I personally like the trim look versus the rolled look. Just as, if not more effective, and a cleaner look in my opinion. Is there a reason people had rather roll them?

I used the old fashion hammer and a towel routine, Did mine in 15 min a side and came out perfect. I start on the left side were I want my lip to start. Towel is used to put pressure on the reverse side of the fender your hitting to make your strikes more effective, once the lip is bent upward, continuing it is extremely easy once it's started. Once it's done you can refine your lip with a bigger mallet and make the final smoothed out adjustments. Just a side note to all. The Joe Dirt look with the tire hanging out of the fender doesn't work even with GNX flares. The factory lip is the concern, hiding the tire in a GNX fender doesn't cure this from slicing your tire unless your car sits really high and doesn't come in contact with the tire. Then imo it looks like a monster truck with all that gap in the fender.

I used the old fashion hammer and a towel routine, Did mine in 15 min a side and came out perfect. I start on the left side were I want my lip to start. Towel is used to put pressure on the reverse side of the fender your hitting to make your strikes more effective, once the lip is bent upward, continuing it is extremely easy once it's started. Once it's done you can refine your lip with a bigger mallet and make the final smoothed out adjustments. Just a side note to all. The Joe Dirt look with the tire hanging out of the fender doesn't work even with GNX flares. The factory lip is the concern, hiding the tire in a GNX fender doesn't cure this from slicing your tire unless your car sits really high and doesn't come in contact with the tire. Then imo it looks like a monster truck with all that gap in the fender.
Mike, did you have any issues with the paint cracking doing it that way? Joe Dirt....great!

Mike, did you have any issues with the paint cracking doing it that way? Joe Dirt....great!

No Sir, I find this way much easier then the Eastwood fender roller. I have done both in the past, and never cracked any paint using the attitude adjuster (hammer), but I have cracked the paint on another car I owned using the fender roller. Just have to take your time and make small strikes with the hammer, you don't have to wind up to bend it. Cracking usually happens at the top of the fender, not the sides. That's why I start at the side, and work my way around.