You can type here any text you want

roller 210/215 or 206/210

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SIXBANGR

mean old man
which one with ported irons, 54 turbo, ptc 9 1/2, slic and a FAST? Will buy tomorrow AM.

I have the same setup with a larger turbo and a 206/210. Very quiet.

210/215 here.....to me it has a very docile idle compared to the 223/223 flat tappet I used to have...I prefer a little more aggressive lope but I really love not worrying about about cam lobe even more which is why I went roller.

No complaints with this cam...it is simply awesome tons of power!:D

210/215 here.....to me it has a very docile idle compared to the 223/223 flat tappet I used to have...I prefer a little more aggressive lope but I really love not worrying about about cam lobe even more which is why I went roller.

No complaints with this cam...it is simply awesome tons of power!:D

Glad to hear this, what kind of 1/4 mile times are you getting if you run the car at the track? What RPM do you shift at or do you just put it in D (like me so far) and steer?

Chuck

Glad to hear this, what kind of 1/4 mile times are you getting if you run the car at the track? What RPM do you shift at or do you just put it in D (like me so far) and steer?

Chuck

Don't know how fast the car is cause it has not seen the track with this combo but I do have a pretty good idea from some street races:eek: ...LOL

One thing I did notice in a big way is spool up from my flat tappet cam...the roller is better matched for the 9" 3000 stall than the Reed cam I had. The low end power comes in faster and it seems to have more mid range power also.

Well to give you an idea on how it runs I ran my brothers 2000 Ram Air TA from a 20mph roll.....we stayed door to door until the top of second then I started to pull and hit 3rd and lifted. His car runs good bad traction but turned a 13.40 @106......this was at about 12-13psi in my car

I then ran my buddy's SRT8 Jeep....yeah I know a jeep????? well this 5000 pound Jeep runs a 12.60 @106 I went with him from a 10mph roll with him being AWD he would kill me off the line.......Well same thing with my brothers car door to door until the top of 2nd then I just started to pull....the boost was still around 13-14 maybe spiked at 15psi but no more.

Hope this gives you an idea......I think with the boost around 24-25 she should click off some very low 11's with traction:cool:

Back