You can type here any text you want

roller cam for 1.65 rockers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bison:

Got any old used-up junk you want to trade....?

:)

Bob

I have a couple billet rollers. A 206 and a 218 both are high energy. I have an old atr grind that has duration around 210. It's billet also. The 206 won't do much for you and the 218 is way more than needed. The atr would net a little if you're throwing A lot of boost at it but less than 600whp/5400 rpm it won't matter at all. I still owe you $100 for an ex housing

I have a cast compressor 6776 (old school P trim exhaust wheel) using the .63 PTE exhaust housing.

I am also running stock headers. So I think backpressure may limit me some. (so a smaller cam may be better)

I'm targeting 27 psi on E-85, as a daily driver.

Bob

(looking to find bargains here, as the gain from a different cam may not be worth the $$, my baby roller is the 204 xtreme energy lobe ground on a 109 degree lobe sep. (I think, its been a while))

The issue with the billet cams, aside from lifters hitting adjacent lobes, is getting all the thrust hardware.

What of those bits do you have laying around?

B

I have a couple billet rollers. A 206 and a 218 both are high energy. I have an old atr grind that has duration around 210. It's billet also. The 206 won't do much for you and the 218 is way more than needed. The atr would net a little if you're throwing A lot of boost at it but less than 600whp/5400 rpm it won't matter at all. I still owe you $100 for an ex housing

have any more details on the ATR cam, and/or the front end drive parts for it? What thrust setup does it have, as the stock odd-fire stuff has a reputation for eating into the front of the block.

Bob

have any more details on the ATR cam, and/or the front end drive parts for it? What thrust setup does it have, as the stock odd-fire stuff has a reputation for eating into the front of the block.

Bob

The ATR has a bronze washer. It could easily be cut further in a lathe for a setup that uses a roller bearing which is what i would do. I think i have an extra thrust assembly set around. Ill have to look around for it.

Back