You can type here any text you want

Rotating Assembly

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it's for the TR, not saying that it can't turn out good for some people, even "russian-roulette" can work good for 5 out of 6 people!:eek: But I would adhare to the tried and true vendors on here.:biggrin:

Having done the China forged cranks since they were first available, we have stocked and used many of them., and they have been an excellent part.

We used our last stroker forged crank, and have been trying to obtain more for a couple months with no success. :mad:

All the suppliers and vendors I have contacted, do NOT have any for sale, including the company you listed.

This also applies to stock stroke forged cranks as well.

The forged cranks are one of the very few performance pieces from China that is of good quality, so it will be a big blow to the Buick community if they do not continue production. :(

If some of the big vendors will step up, Tom from K1 would do a run if he can meet a min order quantity. He is also a board member and has been involved with some rod discussions.

Allan G.

Dumb quesiton from a noob, but here goes.

If no one makes any forged cranks for these things, how is an engine to be rebuilt if the existing crank is in unusable condition? Would one have to be custom-made?

Hey the stroker is still available.:cool:

I'm in the market for a Forged Crank and it appears these are vanishing pretty quickly. If SCAT, EAGLE and CAT all dry up, we'll probably have enough demand for K1 to kick off production.

Would you happen to have contact info for the stroker kits I get some stuff from gbody parts but not available any more,

Back