rotten fuel lines and bad fuel 87 t type

85turboT

hello im new to the turbo buicks, the problem i have is all the fuel lines and the tank is unsalvageable, i was considering just putting in a 15 gal fuel cell with a gm sending unit and some braided lines for ease of maint. I was curious as to what size line and fuel pumps would be best for the car.

is the car all stock? what are your plans for the car....no mods...light mods.....race car........

I would suggest a stock tank replacement they are priced nice and an easy install....either buy stock replacement lines or if you wanna go SS braided thats cool too.....my car had the same problem from sitting for about 7 years prior to me buying the car.....I bought a stock replacement tank with the dog dish baffle....I run a double pumper walbro 340 in tank pump. I also made myself some SS braided lines....feed is -8 and return is -6

It works great and I have not touched it since I did it.....hope that helps.

the car is moderately modded, bigger precision turbo, injectors chip, ect..., i dont know much about the parts that are on the car at the moment the person i bought it from didnt build it and knew next to nothing about it. i am palnning on building a mid 10 second car out of it that is streetable (within reason) i have alot of experience with g body chassis and how to really make them leave well but i have always used bbc nitrous setups no efi or boost, so i have alot i need to learn about the turbo buicks.

you will be fine with what I suggested if thats the route you choose.....it will support that power no problem. I personally think a street car is better suited with a factory fuel tank than a cell.

Best of luck with your build.

i agree completely, i pulled the factory tank and pump, its not as bad as i originally thought. i was able to score some -8 and -6 braided line from work, ill just clean the factory tank and reinstall it with the new lines, i did however have another question i cant seem to figure out how big the turbo on the car is, on the exhaust side its stamped precision and on the intake side its stamped garrett any info on this wold be appreciated.