You can type here any text you want

Rough start, boost loss, scanmaster. Possible pcm problem, right turn signal on dash stays on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The fuel pressure is fine now that I have a new regulator. As far as the relay goes, I was told by another good member that the low fan relay and the tcc are controlled by the ecm and to check those two. And I did. The tcc was fine but when I tested the relay it was bad. So that part of the ecm was bad but not the entire ecm because of the relay. So I jumped the green wire over to the high side so my fans could run on high at 168 degrees ( ttchip ). Bypassing the low fan option. Installed a new ecm and the scanmaster hasn't had a problem since. Another member had the same problem as me but I guess they wasn't saying anything at the time but his relay was bad to and he changed his relay and ecm and his scanmaster is back up and working. So I guess that part of the ecm that is being damaged from a bad relay corrupts data feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still new to these cars and still reading and trying to learn. Bare with me! But also making sure I come back and let others know what and how my problem was fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back