You can type here any text you want

Runday Sunday at Bradenton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justin231

Are any of you planning on going to the RundaySunday on the 18th of January at Bradenton? If so, I will see you there.

-Justin

I doubt I will be running but will be there to support my buddys modded syclone.

Russ.. you slacker :D where ya been??

I'll be there as well..

Cheers..

What up Alky, How you doing. Been working my ass of the last couple of months. And fixing to go to CES in Vegas next week. But when I get back go a whole stack of parts for the car including new turbo to put on. Need to get a few parts from you yet too. Doubt I will have it ready for this event but wanna go. Hows the alternative injestion buisness going? Anything new with the TA? You running it at the race? Shoot me an e-mail or call when you get a chance.

Cya

HOPE TO HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS THERE SUNDAY. WILL HAVE MY CAR TOGETHER ON WED IF ALL GOES WELL. HAD TROUBLE WITH MY CONVERTOR. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEINGANY OF YOU BUICK FANS THERE.THANKS

Rain

Well, looks like saturday's out of the question too!

Maybe I will head up to largo and see some action.... I Hear theres a real slow TTA that's usually there.;) :D

Bo

Back