You can type here any text you want

running rich really rich

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks reggie I will email it to you when I get over to work on it probably thurs. night . I might be able to drive my car soon it's been almost two years . Once again thank you very much for all the help

o.k I checked the crank trigger and adjusted it I also reset the cam sensor because it was off . still no change and the car will not make any power under boost and will "pop" through the intake side .......here's the other thing that has me stumped with a timing lite it shows 11 deg at the factory mark ( i put the tape on to adjust the cam sensor) in the dfi ignition map the value in the cell is 33 . question is how do i adjust the ignition map and is this my darn problem ...... getting frustrated... oh yeah it still runs rich at idle..... thanks guys

could a bad coil pack and module cause perhaps a weak spark causing the car to run rich at idle because even when i make the values in the cells as low as they can go it's still rich. just an idea thst came to me ...thanks

Back