running rich

black-gn

i just bought new injector and chip that match from Poston but it still running rich and my scanmaster reach almost 900 on the o2 sensor can anyone help me or tell me why it still running rich thank you :cool:

What kind of injectors? What pump? Whos chip? Do you have a Adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

V8'sHAHA said:
What kind of injectors? What pump? Whos chip? Do you have a Adjustable fuel pressure regulator?
i have 42 1/2 injector, 93 chip, high performance fuel pump, and adjustable fuel pressure regulator all these parts came from POSTON. Plus, the fuel pressure regulator set at 42 1/2

Hi,
Any problems previous to the injector/chip change?I run 009s, no trouble.Do you have a scanner? If so, what are the basic inputs looking like?
Sorry to answer a question with another q, but information is needed.

Hi,
Sorry, reread your post, of course you are hooked up.Make sure the regulator diaphragm isn't perforated and sucking fuel.What's the coolant temp sensor doing?Check for vacuum leaks at the injectors.No check engine light? or codes?
You had stock injectors before?Geez, I don't know, wierd one.A bear, I know, but you could switch back and see what happens.

What are the base numbers at idle(BLM, INT,etc). Re seat the chip and reset the ECM. Check for vacuum leak.

black-gn said:
i just bought new injector and chip that match from Poston but it still running rich and my scanmaster reach almost 900 on the o2 sensor can anyone help me or tell me why it still running rich thank you :cool:
Maybe your mass air sensor died? Tap on it to see if anything changes.If it does replace.Another easy way to tell is unplug it while engine is running. If it seems to straighten out thats your problem. Also lower your fuel pressure to stock & try a new 02 sensor.