You can type here any text you want

Running wreck or rust bucket TR in South East

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
Just seeing what might be out there for sale. I have an almost perfect 86 na that I would like to do an LC2 transplant. Looking for drivetrane or complete donar car. I'm in east TN so the closer the better.
Thanks

I have a complete 84 if your interested. But I am thinking you want the intercooled set-up.

I am considering selling mine, I really don't have the time for it anymore and could use the extra stall. $5500 PM me if interested for details.

I have a posi rear if you are interested. Then you only need the engine, trans, and fuel lines/tank. :D

Thanks
ZNix

I have a '87 T-Type (wrecked rear) with a good drive train. Hasn't been started for awhile but did run
after is was wrecked. If you're interested, I could send some pictures. You would need a trailer!!

Thanks,
Mickey S.

I have a '87 T-Type (wrecked rear) with a good drive train. Hasn't been started for awhile but did run
after is was wrecked. If you're interested, I could send some pictures. You would need a trailer!!

Thanks,
Mickey S.

I sent you a PM, but I do not wish to step in front of 1dollardog. I'd like to see some pics and details if he isn't interested in it.

Thanks,
Mickey S.
Someone else needs to jump on this one. Too far for me. Thanks though.

Someone else needs to jump on this one. Too far for me. Thanks though.

Thank you for making that clear! Now i'll step out of your thread.......

mjshield: if you want a serious buyer, I am one. PM me or send info to: kochpdr at hotmail dot com

Thanks
bob koch

Back