RUST FREE 87 gn PARTING OUT :)

i didnt see the t tops mentioned by anyone else are they still avail if they would how much shipped to 79927

i didnt see the t tops mentioned by anyone else are they still avail if they would how much shipped to 79927

t tops $175 per pair or $100 each if you need 1

i will not be wrapping these the ups store would be and you would have to pay them to wrap and ship

if i wrapped them and they showed up in a million pieces it would be my fault no matter how well i wrapped them. so take responsibility off myself they would wrapping them.they have wrapped $650 70-81 trans am dash pads for me with zero problems

guessing wrapping and shipping at $60 could find out if your seriously interested

Need parts

Im looking for:

--- black tri-shield horn button, whole button not just emblem, needs to have wiring coming out the back

--- drip edge for the T-Tops (need both sides)

--- moulding that holds door straps (just need rear for driver & pass)

--- door straps

--- the square thingys for covering the bolts (door straps)

--- All / any seat belts

-- T-top moulding, interior by the handles/lock

--- t-top lock set

--- head rest cover set

--- passenger visor

--- front and back bumper guards

Please send me an email with a pic and price
d-zinr@juno.com

Thanks, hope you have a great weekend,
-- Kristina

Im looking for:

--- black tri-shield horn button, whole button not just emblem, needs to have wiring coming out the back

--- drip edge for the T-Tops (need both sides)

--- moulding that holds door straps (just need rear for driver & pass)

--- door straps

--- the square thingys for covering the bolts (door straps)

--- All / any seat belts

-- T-top moulding, interior by the handles/lock

--- t-top lock set

--- head rest cover set

--- passenger visor

--- front and back bumper guards

Please send me an email with a pic and price

d-zinr@juno.com

Thanks, hope you have a great weekend,
-- Kristina

pm sent

Im not to picky if the price is right. I can repaint. I have nothing at all right now. How much shipped to Mi 48178? I could also use spare tire, jack and hold downs. I just bought a 86 GN and it was all gone.
Thanks

looking for a seat cover, just the top half of a driver seat, dont know if the passenger side top will fit.